Author Topic: To those interested about Smooth's City RPG  (Read 760 times)

I dannu the co-host, who has been pretty much managing server, have made a decision with smooth to stop running a server under smooth's name over-all and all future servers will be under my name. BUT also, that i won't be hosting a city rpg, until we get a better mod. And also, because a complete reset is required for this, our shotty little server, won't measure up to the big servers coming up i trust. So unless we get some good supporters, i'm undefinetely stopping the City RPG starting some time soon or right now.
[Flashback anyone huehuehue?]

Can you get better admins also?

God you're the worst host I've ever met in my entire life. Terrible idea.

About 2 weeks of HARD work down the drain cause this clown wants to own the server.

This mod was stuff unstable. I spent most of my time online duping people's plots because i owned some of the bricks. If i get my hands on a good mod, i will host it under my name. Unfortunately, it was either this, or let the server die out, become stuff and get a un-reversibly bad reputation as buggy.

Uh no. You're the worst player I've ever met in my entire life.

This mod was stuff unstable. I spent most of my time online duping people's plots because i owned some of the bricks. If i get my hands on a good mod, i will host it under my name. Unfortunately, it was either this, or let the server die out, become stuff and get a un-reversibly bad reputation as buggy.
That's not an issue with the mod, it's an issue with the default saving format.

About 2 weeks of HARD work down the drain cause this clown wants to own the server.

Don't listen to him.

The fact that you saw/see a flaw with the game that demands a reboot and  then warned players about it with plenty of time is the sign of a good host. I hope to be playing in your future servers soon! :)

That's not an issue with the mod, it's an issue with the default saving format.
Is there a way to bypass the bug?