Poll

Should I make a new thread during the trial?

Yes!
22 (36.7%)
No, just bump when it happens.
34 (56.7%)
Don't do it at all.
4 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: Gamer "whiteboy7thst" swatted & arrested during a livestream [NOT GUILTY PG14]  (Read 23211 times)

I have heard of this dude, but I never watch his videos. I was browsing Reddit then I saw somebody post a video claiming whiteboy7thst and his girlfriend was arrested during his most recent livestream. If you check his most recent stream, at http://www.twitch.tv/whiteboy7thst/b/559153205, at the end you can see him leave his chair then eventually a dog and a cop come. When the livestream ended, an inmate profile of him just popped up shortly after claiming he got arrested for drug possesion with 30-500 grams of cannabis. I have never seen somebody get arrested during a gaming livestream, so when I saw this I was suprised. If he manages to be found guilty, he will be in prison for a year or so. People also believe he got swatted too. So what do you guys think of this situation?

Article
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 08:29:14 PM by Gum »

I heard about this..
I saw my subscriptions to z0mby and this popped up.

Then all of a sudden in the comments... Stuff about drugs... Was this guy a junkie? I haven't seen his videos either. I always confuse him with EpicNameBro because Marcus seems like the kind of guy who would totally call himself a honky white boy as a joke. (EpicNameBro makes helpful Dark Souls videos btw)

This all seems very eerie..

Some are saying the officer had folders and said that maybe she had a warrant or something, but I didn't see any folders in either of her hands. What do I even look for? Are these a different kind of folder? *Edit* It kinda looks like a wallet or a checkbook to me, but I'm not sure that means they had a warrant just because they had a warrant folder.. I mean just because you have a wallet doesn't mean you have cash in it. Some people go digital.

And a search dog, leash and all. I wonder what happens if it poops in someone's home while on doody
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 03:57:31 AM by TotallyNotBDX »

Skipped through the entire video expecting to see him get arrested on camera. No, it just cuts away to his empty chair when he gets up. Total disappointment.

stay in school and don't do drugs

some chick got robbed by a guy with an assault rifle and a pistol. want video?

Skipped through the entire video expecting to see him get arrested on camera. No, it just cuts away to his empty chair when he gets up. Total disappointment.
eventually a dog comes in and a female cop

more like blackboy7thst, right?
cause he got arrested??

So it this guy one of THOSE kind of youtube game people?

Them thumbnails... Oh and he's one of those Cawadoody le epik troell guys too...

He looks like a creepy Ross O'Donovan.

Oh, stuff.
I use to watch some of his videos a few years ago. Judging by his new ones, he's
one of THOSE kind of youtube game people?

Them thumbnails... Oh and he's one of those Cawadoody le epik troell guys too...

well, he got forgeted

well, he got forgeted
he forgeted himself by possesing weed, if cops didnt find it in his house he wouldn't be as forgeted

He holds the record for the fastest nuke in MW2 I think

more like blackboy7thst, right?
cause he got arrested??

no because he didn't get shot

Youtube Form: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOFlpCmURFo
and man those comments are bad. Its of nothing more than armchair idiots who think they know everything and people who think the guy is innocent.

Anyway before all the all stoners and cop haters here who inhabit this forum get fired up it is time we had a talk.

1. First of all the police aren't going to come knocking if you a little amount of weed. They are going to come knocking if you have a large amount like you growing and dealing it.

However before they can knock they require Warrant which allows them to legally enter or consent to search by someone who is over 18 and has residence there. Like a co-habituating girl friend.

However to get a warrant you need reasonable suspicion. Surveillance would need to be conducted or a complete filed. For example he is stealing electricity from a neighbor by constantly running and extension cord through his neighbors house. Or the land lord complains about an unusually large power bill or he has been receiving them. So they might run a thermal scan of the house to see if any growing activity is done.

So 500 grams?

I'd say drug dealer. Super skinner, super pale, he fits the profile well.