What do you think about gays?

Poll

One or the other, really

its okay to be gay
136 (76.4%)
its not okay to be gay
42 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 178

Author Topic: What do you think about gays?  (Read 19160 times)

lmao i just cant imagine putting my richard in another guys ass okay?
What about lesbians?
Are they okay?

It's not my place to say people cant wear dresses and put their richards on each others heads or whatever it is gay people do.

brown town love is awesome. there's nothing technically gay about that.
i would poke a girl no issue :D

I think I should be a buff baller scoring with all them brazilian bikini babes but then I realize I'm just some chubby beta behind a keyboard

What about lesbians?
Are they okay?

Lesbians are always okay

except if they are fat and greasy

What about lesbians?
Are they okay?

Totally lol, by gays I mean both. None of it really bothers me, but like you, I end up disliking most of the gays I meet, maybe because of the way they hold themselves or something. Disposition? Idk

Please, I am begging you guys, PLEASE, nobody start an argument.... but I am strongly against gays. Just please... dont start an argument with this, I dont at ALL hate gays, I am just against them.

friend

can you make the poll not obviously biased towards liking gays

Totally lol, by gays I mean both. None of it really bothers me, but like you, I end up disliking most of the gays I meet, maybe because of the way they hold themselves or something. Disposition? Idk

Surely you've been around long enough for someone to tell you not all gay people "act gay."

can you make the poll not obviously biased towards liking gays
Yeah I just noticed this.

Surely you've been around long enough for someone to tell you not all gay people "act gay."

Yes I know, the ones that don't I'm fine with, hence my use in the term,"most." It just turns out that most that I've met do "act gay."

Most that you're aware are gay.*

I love gays. I see absolutely no problem with their loveuality and I find it ridiculous when people bash them for feeling the way they do, particularly if they use their religion as an excuse.

Oops, sorry about that ^ didnt mean to post it twice.
Get out.

I don't agree with it and it just seems unnatural to me.

I don't mind being around them in real life, but I won't talk about issues. I have a friend who claims she is panloveual and I attended a seminar at Lindenwood University at an apologetics camp where three gay Christians spoke and we discussed some material.

Although there are spotty mentions in the bible of homoloveuality being frowned upon, I don't see any use in pursuing the whole thing. I don't really get why loveual sins are always seen as the worst ones (notably catholic churches), when they are obviously not.

I guess you could say I'm pretty much neutral at this point.