Ebola Outbreak Worsens

Poll

What do you think of the Ebola outbreak?

It's terrible
20 (58.8%)
It is horrifying
6 (17.6%)
It is very scary
8 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Ebola Outbreak Worsens  (Read 3231 times)

Already 1000+ people have died from the virus, and since it was discovered in the 1970's; only 42.5% of cases have been reported this year.

(http://abcnews.go.com/Health/ebola-outbreak-worsens-missing-patients-us-scare/story?id=25024218)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 09:45:13 PM by Caribou »

Are you serious?

This isn't funny.

I think straights, like myself are mlg

I guess you can say that some of us just love them.

caribou, please

your igloos is showing

im as straight as a straight person

I think they're disgusting. god created them as a scapegoat for all of our problems and nothing more. straight people have ruined this earth and the only thing that can redeem it will be the entire Annihilation of the straight race

I'm straight but I hate how it's called "straight", it sounds like liking the opposite love is the right way, while like the same love or anything else is "wrong" or "weird"

I think they're disgusting. god created them as a scapegoat for all of our problems and nothing more. straight people have ruined this earth and the only thing that can redeem it will be the entire Annihilation of the straight race

Homoloveual radicalism at its finest folks

Homoloveual radicalism at its finest folks
you may call me a radical now. but after the Great Purge I will be seen as one of the few saviors of our beautiful planet

loving caribou stop being dumb

man that ebola is scary
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 09:57:04 PM by UnoriginalGuy »

I'm straight but I hate how it's called "straight", it sounds like liking the opposite love is the right way, while like the same love or anything else is "wrong" or "weird"
Straight people got here first. We get the title of normalness