Author Topic: If you could have any 3 video game items...  (Read 4271 times)

i wouldnt post your master plan for all to see if i were you!
But its too late for me to change my items though.

the Popit

Pip boy

Ocarina of time

Then use a D-wand and a hammer. Use the hammer to break through a bank vault and take the money and D-wand the cops and the cop cars/helicopters away from you. Then for your third slot use the duplorcator.

Put all of the money you got from the bank in a large stack then dupe it. In a few minutes you're the richest man on Earth.
or get a loan from the bank. Iirc the large notes would have there ID numbers on the watch incase you used them. But with a loan of about 5 bucks....

or get a loan from the bank. Iirc the large notes would have there ID numbers on the watch incase you used them. But with a loan of about 5 bucks....
Just use coins then.

Just use coins then.
that would actually kinda be a better idea
coins aren't really traceable so you could just make a ton of quarters and trade them in for legal cash money!! or just deposit them in a bank account

Terran Republic MAX Armor, Armed

WH40K Bolter

WH40K Chainsword

ok
the beta suit from timeshift
the magical symbol on corvo's hand in dishonored
and max's notebook from scribblenauts

• Switch Axe (Monster Hunter)
we live on a planet with normal gravity, you'll never be able to even budge it from the ground

Mjolnir GEN 2 Powered Assault Armour (Not sure on which variants) (Halo 4)
Grapple Gun (Just Cause 2)

I can't think of a 3rd that would be that great.
Maybe the Gravity Gun?

we live on a planet with normal gravity, you'll never be able to even budge it from the ground
you don't need logic when you're in a video game B)

portal gun
hev suit
motherloving sanic shoos

DaS - Zweihander
DaS - Giant's Armor
DaS - Mask of The Father

you don't need logic when you're in a video game B)
You're not in a game tho, you're taking something out of a game into the real world.
Monster Hunter takes place on a planet with low gravity, that's why everything's huge and little girls can carry gigantic swords.
If you brought one of those huge weapons into reality, you'd just crush yourself. :V