Zoe Quinn, and what being in bed with writers will do to the games industry.

Author Topic: Zoe Quinn, and what being in bed with writers will do to the games industry.  (Read 21796 times)

What a based mod.
As a matter of fact, most sites have rules against stuff like that (Including this one!), I'm fairly certain that the majority of what you pricks are calling "biased censorship" is moderators doing their jobs. I recall at the start of this thread it was even mentioned that most Reddit posts were being deleted because the site in general tries to maintain a neutral to positive community stance.
Yeah, be a good goy and focus on the right issues.
I mean why care about widespread media censorship when across the world some brown people are killing each other!

She'll be forgotten in a week when a new bitch takes her place in a future scandal.

widespread media censorship
You didn't actually read anything, did you?

So this has been blown way out of proportion, right?

"Scandal ridden Obama administration"

Says the guy who refused to watch the video.

Just be like me and accept the fact that the media industry is full of stuff and not read from those outlets. The day I stopped watching the mainstream news was the day my life got better. Fox, CNN, Kotaku, IGN, Gamespot all suck. Kotaku use to have some interesting articles, but I gave up on them with all the stupid pseudo-feminists taking over.

Says the guy who refused to watch the video.
I don't seem to be missing anything by bothering myself with it.

You pretty much proved on the previous pages you have no idea what people are upset about.

ahahahahah

You pretty much proved on the previous pages you have no idea what people are upset about.
Explain what people are upset about then.

Did you? You're awfully argumentative over something you claimed you couldn't be bothered to read or watch.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 12:02:13 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

I have returned from my asleep
Is the witch dead yet?

Did you? You're awfully argumentative over something you claimed you couldn't be bothered to read or watch.
It's not very difficult to work things out just reading this goofy ass thread.

It's not very difficult to work things out just reading this goofy ass thread.

Still, valued input is informed input. You're not accomplishing anything by being contrary mary :u