Author Topic: A better collaboration tool than Titanpad  (Read 1342 times)

One thing that really bugs me is that, since nobody cares about TorqueScript (and don't tell me that just use C syntax garbage), there's no collaborative site that works well.

If anyone happens to be doing real-time collaboration for scripting projects, I recently picked up Floobits, which supports real-time editing straight from Sublime. So not only does it solve the syntax issue, it allows for you to use a real editor.

Also anyone with a server can install Floomatic which automatically syncs Floobits projects to a folder, thus instantly updating the add-on w/o FTP or anything.

Just thought I would share.

Holy stuff that's exactly what I've been looking for for like a month.

Holy stuff that's exactly what I've been looking for for like a month.

Glad I could help, this tool would have really been useful to me a while back, but I'm glad it's something I can use now.

(this is not at all a subtle bump)

Floobits sounds great, thanks for showing it to us.

Anyone wanna help me learn coding on it?  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

I've been messing around with this for a while now, it feels a bit finicky in Sublime text. I don't like how you have to reconnect each time you start it up. Maybe there's a way to do just that hidden away somewhere.

One big down side is that you don't get any private work spaces for free, you have to pay monthly, or use a 2 week trial. Other than that its pretty good.

Oh, and the in-browser text editor is surprisingly good. Supports multiple cursors, which is better than most text editors.

I've been messing around with this for a while now, it feels a bit finicky in Sublime text. I don't like how you have to reconnect each time you start it up. Maybe there's a way to do just that hidden away somewhere.

One big down side is that you don't get any private work spaces for free, you have to pay monthly, or use a 2 week trial. Other than that its pretty good.

Oh, and the in-browser text editor is surprisingly good. Supports multiple cursors, which is better than most text editors.

Yeah, the Sublime client isn't perfect but it's open source so anyone can fix it if they want to.

Paying for the service for private workspaces isn't that surprising, same thing github does. A solution would be to give your projects a random name so nobody can find it. By this method it would be just as hidden as a random titanpad address (except for your username). I just paid for a membership though.

Anyone wanna help me learn coding on it?  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
I'll teach you if you want assuming i'm not too busy.