Author Topic: Furdle's Grand Theft Auto  (Read 58276 times)

Idk how private it is being kept, but there is stuff coming, which will give you more things to do besides jailing and drugs (Which is very fun)

Idk how private it is being kept, but there is stuff coming, which will give you more things to do besides jailing and drugs (Which is very fun)
Yep. If you search back on the pages you'll see how quick we do updates.

Uh, how.
A cop could  taze an innocent person, then they would be marked for jail.

A cop could  taze an innocent person, then they would be marked for jail.
Only if they decided to quit the game, and there could be a simple check to see if it's a wanted person, or an innocent person.

The new update is great except for 2 minor things I noticed. The first is that your vehicle often disappears while you're in gun stores. The second - people become unwanted too fast after running multiple people over with vehicles (I keep seeing people become unwanted after like 5-10 seconds).

EDIT: I still think the vehicle repair wrench should be added in stores
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 02:46:33 PM by Farad »

Why do the bricks look so good? Is it texture add-on or something? The studs look all detailed

The server is built out of print cubes and custom prints. It's pretty brilliant.

The server is built out of print cubes and custom prints. It's pretty brilliant.
It's built from modular terrain, a default addon...

Around 50,6% of the server is built with custom bricks.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 05:30:48 AM by Sylvanor »

Around 50,6% of the server is built with custom bricks.
Good job pulling statistics out of your ass.

Maybe just custom prints then, but some of the print bricks definitely look custom.

Maybe just custom prints then, but some of the print bricks definitely look custom.
There's quite a lot of custom bricks too

there's a select few custom bricks (or ones that are just hard to find), enough so that people can't take the server for themselves.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 07:36:47 PM by *FacePalm* »