Author Topic: Furdle's Grand Theft Auto  (Read 58191 times)

that was good server
bye

« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 09:29:25 AM by rggbnnnnn »

bump

When are you planning on hosting this again? Any plans to hand the files over to another server host?
Why did you bump this? this server has died

I was hoping this had been bumped to announce its revival ;_;

Wtf just let it Die idiot

Lol stop overreacting cigarettes. He asked a legitimate question. I was gonna ask Furdle if he'd be up for handing the files over to someone to host it. It's just too popular to just shut down completely. I'd be willing to do it but I doubt Furdle would want someone else to host it.

Lol stop overreacting cigarettes. He asked a legitimate question. I was gonna ask Furdle if he'd be up for handing the files over to someone to host it. It's just too popular to just shut down completely. I'd be willing to do it but I doubt Furdle would want someone else to host it.
He stopped hosting due to RL issues.
And also his dev team had RL issues too.

Thank you for understanding. I'm sorry if I made you other guys think that the server was back up.

It literally says closed in the title everyone calm your stuff cigarettes

I would like to let it live on, I really would, but I wouldn't want someone to manage the server under my name. I have a quality reputation to uphold and I wouldn't want it tarnished if something went wrong with the server. It'd be my reputation on the line.

He stopped hosting due to RL issues.
And also his dev team had RL issues too.
You make it sound like I'm on the run from the law.
I'm now developing games in my degree at university, I don't really have time to play many games because I'm usually working on my own stuff.

I've had PMs and Steam messages for the past month asking me to put the server back up. I've got a lot of spare time from now until the beginning of February, so I think I'll put the server back up for a week for people to enjoy. No updates will be in place and nothing will be developed or changed, it's just for the community to enjoy.

Cool, I'm on break til the end of January so I'll be there.

Now's my chance to see its final version for the first time