2014/08/20 - PAX Prime

Author Topic: 2014/08/20 - PAX Prime  (Read 149420 times)

I wish that would be a new player Model People could select for any future update.
You saying that just makes me want to go there more, but their sold out :/

Also I was reading a Minecrafter Magazine when I found this in the "Honorable Building Games" section of the magazine.
snip
the real question here is why proteus is listed under building games

I remember when it was on G4, I know that clip is still somewhere on the internet.
here you go

the real question here is why proteus is listed under building games
i dont think thats proteus
or it is proteus and they just made it a building game (???)

or it is proteus and they just made it a building game (???)
nothing has changed since i last played
i dont think thats proteus

found the exact same image while searching proteus

I wish that would be a new player Model People could select for any future update.
You saying that just makes me want to go there more, but their sold out :/

Also I was reading a Minecrafter Magazine when I found this in the "Honorable Building Games" section of the magazine.

I know its not the first time Blockland has been featured in a magazine, but its something.
I remember when it was on G4, I know that clip is still somewhere on the internet.

Anyone know where they're selling this magazine?

Looks like it could be walmart but I can't tell.

Looks like the book section in my Walmart so probably

oh yeah those price tags are totally walmart, they have that little yellow stripe on them.

IIRC they had that same article on some Gameinformer magazine that Gamestop and various other stores sell.

Sadly, I dont know the specific issue that had this poll, and I may be wrong about which magazine.

oh yeah those price tags are totally walmart, they have that little yellow stripe on them.
IIRC Target does that too.

Rotondendolodorotodondo, could you please record footage for those too poor or too busy to go to PAX? :3

I ended up finding the magazine at target. It cost 15 dollars, I feel like these things were much cheaper only a few years ago.

I feel like Blockland should have had a full page about it but I guess they mainly concentrated on simpler block based games.

How is KSP an honourable mention if it's freakin' everywhere?

How is KSP an honourable mention if it's freakin' everywhere?
because that magazine appears to focus around minecraft as if it were the center of the universe
nothing can be more than an 'honorable mention' in their eyes most likely

I ended up finding the magazine at target. It cost 15 dollars, I feel like these things were much cheaper only a few years ago.

I feel like Blockland should have had a full page about it but I guess they mainly concentrated on simpler block based games.
how is proteus even remotely a block-based game