the earth's resources is in a "ecological deficit"

Author Topic: the earth's resources is in a "ecological deficit"  (Read 1960 times)

This the future of mankind.

The answer:

The agency dedicated to getting off this wet rock
Donate generously

Too many people, using them too often.
I can understand if you have to carry many things, are on a time frame, or if you have a long distance to go.
But I know that a lot of people are just driving to the corner store to pick up a bag of potato chips, or to go eat fast food, or even in some cases driving two blocks to go work at a place where a vehicle isn't even needed.

I mean, this is gonna sound really lazy, but forget if I'm going to walk two blocks when I could drive it. I can't even recount the last time I walked anywhere in particular. Walking at a pace of ~3mph takes 20 minutes to walk a mile. Driving at 45mph takes 80 seconds. Even including time to get into the car, turn it on, turn it off, and get out of the car, it's about 10x faster to take a car for just a mile. Even if you managed to hit two lights for 2.5 minutes each, it'd still be about three times as fast to drive.

heres something interesting i learned in economics class: the earths oil supply will not run out in the forseeable future, for well over a hundred years from now.

The answer:

The agency dedicated to getting off this wet rock
Donate generously
putting faith in an organization that was dedicated competition with the Soviet space program and whose only achievement was landing on the moon.

putting faith in an organization that was dedicated competition with the Soviet space program and whose only achievement was landing on the moon.
Only achievement?

ONLY ACHIEVEMENT?

What the flying stuff are you smoking?

Only achievement?

ONLY ACHIEVEMENT?

Atleast he acknowledged there was a moon landing. Still seriously downplaying what NASA has done in it's lifetime though.

More people = less resources = economy drops = hell. im done, gg no re man gg no re

Only achievement?

ONLY ACHIEVEMENT?

Let's see.

The Soviets sent the first object into space Sputnik, they sent a dog into space, and they sent a man into space. Every thing NASA did had already been done by the Soviets. The only thing the Soviet's hadn't done, which was to land on the moon. When NASA landed on the moon the Soviets had already decided to focus their efforts else were, and no further mile stones have been reached besides landing probes on mars.