Author Topic: Lock --> Another Player To Add To The Badmin List  (Read 4578 times)

Righteo, I was dissapointed in the lack of servers recently, but then found this gem:

"[]Falco[]'s 360 MLG Sniper DM" (or something along those lines.)

To see how possibly bad this could be, I joined.
To avoid too much of a pagestretch, I decided to only take the neccessary pictures. Do not whine for lack of context, for you shall get none.
I'll let the pictures do some talking:
(A picture after I was kicked for shooting Lock out of jeep while he was in the minigame):

And then he melts down after I asked the above question...

Wow. 10/10 ban reason, would totally take it again.

My apologies for the huge pagestretch, but a drama with pictures is better than one with no pictures.

PS: Could someone go on the server to get Lock's ID? I was unable to, and foolishly decided to not take a pic. of the original ban message.

PSS: There was no rules list that I saw, and the admins actively told people to "360" while using the RocketLauncher, no pictures of that though.

PSSS: Ofcourse I'm going to be mad when I get banned for no reason, don't ask.

[]Falco[] was one of the true Nigerian cunts

Just stay away from those guys

news to me
i just checked

i was recently told he was in it, my bad.

[]Falco[] was one of the true Nigerian cunts

Just stay away from those guys

Er...

Wrong player, this drama is about Lock, not []Falco[]. Please stay on topic.

Er...

Wrong player, this drama is about Lock, not []Falco[]. Please stay on topic.

[]Falco[] was the host. Aware was recommending that if OP were to stay away from []Falco[] (due to his clan status), he would not run into someone with the likes of Lock. A little bit of reading comprehension goes a long way.

If you're going to be condescending to reputable members of the community, you should at-least do a fact check.

[]Falco[] was the host. Aware was recommending that if OP were to stay away from []Falco[] (due to his clan status), he would not run into someone with the likes of Lock. A little bit of reading comprehension goes a long way.

If you're going to be condescending to reputable members of the community, you should at-least do a fact check.

That may be true, but the Drama's focus is on Lock and his actions.

this server sounds pretty mlg to me

hmm...

seems like a rage ban to me, not only that but i find the whole "360 no scope" thing to be weird.
No Scopes are overrated, and are more associated with the Call of Duty franchise (post modern warfare),
not blockland. The idea of a 360 noscope to me is more aesthetic than functional, and while i have no problem
with stylish kills, the idea really only works if done sparingly, spamming 360 noscopes (which in itself is impossible
without some kind of aimbot or mod) causes the idea to loose meaning, very quickly. The server itself should be avoided

this server sounds pretty mlg to me

that better be a joke.

there is nothing "mlg" about the server featured in this drama, there is nothing "mlg" about no-scopes either, no-scopes stopped being "mlg" after the first two call of duty: modern warfare games.

that better be a joke.

there is nothing "mlg" about the server featured in this drama, there is nothing "mlg" about no-scopes either, no-scopes stopped being "mlg" after the first two call of duty: modern warfare games.
are you srs right now

are you srs right now

I am.

"mlg" is overrated, and wholly unoriginal.

-snip-
Nice try.

Someone already used that gif on me (or tried to). You could've made it clear you were indeed joking in your previous response.
When replying to a post on drama (or any forum for that matter), you should avoid making vague posts.

someone go fetch the 'you thick motherforgeter' gif