Author Topic: Blockland Decade Anniversary  (Read 1039 times)

Hey guys since blockland came out in november, 2004 and its 2014 now, 10 years later. I thought that when i becomes november we should have a blockland anniversery party :D
I will probably host it and if any of you guys want to help out, build a thing sort of like in kalphiters new years party, that would be great. Just post below if you wanna help. There will be lots of music also so ill put all the music in a zip and just put a link for it in the server welcome message. I havent really planned this out much further than that, but like i said if anyone wants to help let me know
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 02:05:24 PM by Blockaium »

Hey guys since blockland came out as Return to blockland in november, 2004
Um...no it didn't. It first came out as freeware as "Blockland" in 2004, then a year or so later it was "Return to Blockland", then in 2007 it was "Blockland" again. Anyway I was already planning a mega-thread and server party for it, I don't recall the actual release date (just that it was in November), so we'll probably aim for the middle of the month.

Um...no it didn't. It first came out as freeware as "Blockland" in 2004, then a year or so later it was "Return to Blockland", then in 2007 it was "Blockland" again. Anyway I was already planning a mega-thread and server party for it, I don't recall the actual release date (just that it was in November), so we'll probably aim for the middle of the month.
Return to Blockland was just a mod based off of Blockland. It was never officially endorsed by Badspot until System_ReturnToBlockland was officially forced to load before all other add-ons as to avoid function conflicts (iirc).

I think it would still be apro-po to have the 10 uear anniversary, going from the inception of blockland

Return to Blockland was just a mod based off of Blockland. It was never officially endorsed by Badspot until System_ReturnToBlockland was officially forced to load before all other add-ons as to avoid function conflicts (iirc).
Didn't Ephailtes get to package certain functions normal people can't?

then a year or so later it was "Return to Blockland"
wot