[VIDEO/SHORT FILM] The Lonely Blockhead

Author Topic: [VIDEO/SHORT FILM] The Lonely Blockhead  (Read 1210 times)

Last month I posted a trailer on the forums for everybody to see. It got great reception so I decided to finally make the thing. Click the video picture to see the full thing. It's 7 minutes in length.

so many tissues :(((99(

Im so confused though
did he kill himself because he killed a ton of people

Very well done all in all, however I felt some of the music choices may not have been the best.

Im so confused though
did he kill himself because he killed a ton of people
He killed himself because all the people he knew were dead, including his family. At least, that's what it seems like.

Very well done all in all, however I felt some of the music choices may not have been the best.

He killed himself because all the people he knew were dead, including his family. At least, that's what it seems like.
Oh that was his family? I thought they were just people he brutally murdered or something lol
Wow alright the video is a lot of different now that that info is present haha

The only music choice I didn't like was the Half Life 2 one before the ending, it was a last minute decision because I didn't have any other songs and I wanted to finish the video quickly since I was working on it for way too long.

made something like this in gmod
a guy makes a cone as a friend because hes alone is pretty much the plot.

i like this alot c:

The first and ending song felt too happy and didn't fit with the situation, but the whole video is excellent!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 10:37:24 AM by MrLoL² »

The first and ending song felt too happy and didn't fit with the situation, but the whole video is excellent!
I'm sorry, but how does that sound happy? It sounds relaxing, but not happy at all. Also, it's from L.A Noire, a game that rarely has any happy moments.

I'm sorry, but how does that sound happy? It sounds relaxing, but not happy at all. Also, it's from L.A Noire, a game that rarely has any happy moments.
Yea that game is depressing
I mean I like it but I don't like being sad