Author Topic: Emo Freak v5  (Read 10759 times)

wtf is a strawman
Misrepresenting someone's argument iirc

Actually I was planning on telling them he's been loveually harassing and soliciting explicit pictures to minors. Try a different strawman.
I was unaware what he was doing was considered loveual harassment. I'll shut up on the assumption that what you're saying is true.

ok now i get it

everytime i heard strawman i kept thinking about the scarecrow who needed a brain
turns out i needed it instead

Cool. So basically you're threatening to call his work and tell them all about his personal loveual interests just to get them pissed off at him. As long as he isn't posting researchos on Xtube there's literally no reason to do this and it'll just get your number blocked from their store.
Why would posting research videos mean that Rally should call his boss?

im just waiting on rally

5 bucks that nothing happens

Emo Freak is 20. When he turns 21, imagine what he'll post if he starts drinking...

Emo Freak is 20. When he turns 21, imagine what he'll post if he starts drinking...
If someone wants to start drinking they would do it before 21.

i posted drunk once

im not proud of it

Cool. So basically you're threatening to call his work and tell them all about his personal loveual interests just to get them pissed off at him. As long as he isn't posting researchos on Xtube there's literally no reason to do this and it'll just get your number blocked from their store.
laughed out loud

i'd love it if someone managed to get this cunt arrested or shamed.

his forum profile has his facebook on it. his name is zach staugaitis

On his photobucket account is an album full of vids n pics of him cumming on himself so uh.... I guess this is sorta relevant

On his photobucket account is an album full of vids n pics of him cumming on himself so uh.... I guess this is sorta relevant
what I don't understand is why he thinks it's ok to post the naked pictures with his richard just out of shot pictures on here, that's not getting people mad that's just making yourself look like someone who belongs in an asylum

it's literally in one of the links
removed - contains nudes
EWWWWWWWWW

i posted drunk once

im not proud of it
didnt furling make a entire topic while drunk?