Author Topic: Armageddon's Delete Launcher [UPDATE: 8/24/14] [NEW VIDEO!]  (Read 14828 times)

I was just discussing this with Armageddon before steam decided to cut off. Although I do agree it can be useful, we found one good use that could come out of this version would be more efficient zone building. I'll update you all as soon as I can get back to him.
but when you're building in a zone you dont need this tool, because the zone supports all the bricks.
I seriously find it very illogical.

but when you're building in a zone you dont need this tool, because the zone supports all the bricks.
I seriously find it very illogical.
By efficient, we meant to get the bricks out of reach so you don't have to be worried about hammering a zone. Luckily, i've voiced all concerns to Arma and he's agreed to attempt to work on an update.

yes this is amazing  :cookie:

I noticed that I have to press undo two times to clear a brick unless it's the very last brick I planted, in which case I can press undo once to delete it. Is this intentional?

I noticed that I have to press undo two times to clear a brick unless it's the very last brick I planted, in which case I can press undo once to delete it. Is this intentional?
I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what you're saying.. Could you clarify a bit? or be more specific?

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what you're saying.. Could you clarify a bit? or be more specific?
I plant 4 bricks one after the other. Then I press undo once - the 4th brick disappears. I press undo again - nothing happens. I press undo once more - the 3rd brick disappears. I press undo again - nothing happens. And I press it once more - the 2nd brick disappears. If you still don't understand, try it yourself lol

Another issue: the delete undo doesn't work after planting a duplication. learned the hard way :c

Another issue: the delete undo doesn't work after planting a duplication. learned the hard way :c
yeah that's probably not going to be addressed because it would be an absolute disaster to try

idk how arm feels tho