SynthesisPandabot banning people he dislikes.

Author Topic: SynthesisPandabot banning people he dislikes.  (Read 8940 times)

So basically, Synthesispanda launched a horrible server today, not knowing i joined it and having the helpful control freak complex that i have, i try to find a actual game mode for it, try to improve his administration tactics, then i see, that he bans people who speak up against him the slightest permanently for the reason "I dislike you" He did this to many players, so i speak up to him, that like this, anyone skilled will start avoiding any of your future servers etc., dramas, all that. I'm way too lazy to bring any of that here, he doesn't deserve that much of my time, so i'll just leave you with the reason he banned me.

woah wtf you can't ban people just because you don't like them
/support

The attention given today is superb.

In all of drama, I mean.
Also, do you have any other evidence of the ban?

No edit, other than that

woah wtf you can't ban people just because you don't like them
/support

The attention given today is superb.

In all of drama, I mean.
Also, do you have any other evidence of the ban?
Like i mentioned, i don't think a host that horrible deserves any more of my time than that. I think there was another drama on him, that brought up a few more screenshots tough, maybe you can find it

He didn't give evidence because everything was pointing towards him.

So basically, Synthesispanda launched a horrible server today, not knowing i joined it and having the helpful control freak complex that i have
Shut the forget up.

i try to find a actual game mode for it, try to improve his administration tactics
You mean a using the name of someone else's gamemode? Huh, good tactics.

that he bans people who speak up against him the slightest permanently for the reason "I dislike you"
Its true, i dislike you. You feel like if the person next to you can be a rebellious cunt then you can too, so go ahead and get banned. Why? Because your a special snowflake, and when you say "Good job ruining your blockland reputation UGUHH~" you can suck the dirt off of my boot queer.

He did this to many players, so i speak up to him, that like this
No. I did it to 3 players. Not like the many roosters in your face when you wrote this topic.

anyone skilled will start avoiding any of your future servers etc., dramas, all that. I'm way too lazy to bring any of that here, he doesn't deserve that much of my time, so i'll just leave you with the reason he banned me.
forget off.

Here's what actually happened:
Razo or whatever the forget his stupid ass name was suggested a name to me, its not important what the name was. Turns out, it was a name of loving gamemode, crazy right? I ban the prick and then here comes white knight dannu the slut, defending him not even listening to the actual arguments. So i banned him. Heres where i'm going to tell you something: If you don't like my servers, don't come back. Seriously, your loving annoying to listen to and when i hear you complain its like a buzzsaw in my ear. You lick the cum off the floor with that mouth you cunt? If you weren't so loving handicapped, you won't get banned. I am not a tyrant, whatever voice in your head is telling you this, just pick up a gun and shoot yourself in the head, it will be better for all of us. Your loving handicapped.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 12:15:45 PM by Badspot »

inb4ban (please rip this cancerous player out of the forums baddy)

Razo or whatever the forget his stupid ass name was suggested a name to me, its not important what the name was. Turns out, it was a name of loving gamemode, crazy right? I ban the prick and then here comes white knight dannu the slut, defending him not even listening to the actual arguments. So i banned him. Heres where i'm going to tell you something: If you don't like my servers, don't come back. Seriously, your loving annoying to listen to and when i hear you complain its like a buzzsaw in my ear. You lick the cum off the floor with that mouth you cunt? If you weren't so loving handicapped, you won't get banned. I am not a tyrant, whatever voice in your head is telling you this, just pick up a gun and shoot yourself in the head, it will be better for all of us. Your loving handicapped.
I believe you more here but holy forget

He didn't give evidence because everything was pointing towards him.
i don't know about you but

Shut the forget up.
Its true, i dislike you. You feel like if the person next to you can be a rebellious cunt then you can too, so go ahead and get banned. ... your a special snowflake ... you can suck the dirt off of my boot queer.
...Not like the many roosters in your face when you wrote this topic.
forget off.

Razo or whatever the forget his stupid ass name was ... I ban the prick and then here comes white knight dannu the slut ... Seriously, your loving annoying to listen to and when i hear you complain its like a buzzsaw in my ear. You lick the cum off the floor with that mouth you cunt? If you weren't so loving handicapped, you won't get banned. ... just pick up a gun and shoot yourself in the head, it will be better for all of us. Your loving handicapped.

seems pretty damn suspicious. why are you so mad that people have problems with your administration? you have to be doing something wrong to have to ban so many people for such a shallow reason.

you have to be doing something wrong to have to ban so many people for such a shallow reason.

forgot to mention at the end that you also went on to insult them several times with little reason as to why

i think i've already summed it up nicely though considering that's the entirety of the quoted phrases

i don't know about you but

seems pretty damn suspicious. why are you so mad that people have problems with your administration? you have to be doing something wrong to have to ban so many people for such a shallow reason.
I banned multiple people because they were all in their little club of i like complaining.
If you have a problem with me, there's nothing stopping you from leaving.

So I managed to get through all all of his curse-filled sentences, but I still don't understand the gist of what happened here; does anyone mind translating this?