Author Topic: Server Crashes When Some People Join  (Read 52419 times)

Got connect request from 98.161.32.180:29732
  net name = Valcle
AUTHCHECK: Valcle = internet client -> internet server, regular auth
Auth Init Successfull: Valcle
CADD: 962695 98.161.32.180:29732
 +- bl_id = 62432
62432 Valcle
 +- no auto admin
Slayer (Server): Sending Handshake: Valcle
Error: NetStringTable::incStringRef() - id "45786" out of range (size = 1024)
Error: NetStringTable::lookupString() - id "45786" out of range (size = 1024)

I see this error every time the server crashes, or *tinfoil hat* someone purposefully crashes it...

What can you guys tell me about these functions?  Are they part of the game or some add-on?  Are they being exploited?  Is it part of slayer?

I see this error every time the server crashes, or *tinfoil hat* someone purposefully crashes it...

What can you guys tell me about these functions?  Are they part of the game or some add-on?  Are they being exploited?  Is it part of slayer?
It looks like an event is trying to find ID 45786 and do something, but he's missing / out of the area. I suggest talking to 45786 and see what he's up to.

I don't know what it is, just a guess.

45786 is probably an ObjectID, not a BL_ID.

Seems like a TGE and Slayer problem. Try coding your own frontend for handling the game using the Gamemode system rather than depending on Slayer.

Post a full console.log. No snipping.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=263364.0

Cca never crashed your servers here, and he was banned. Now you accuse Valcle of doing the same and he's banned from the forums now.

Badspot

• Administrator
Valcle is computermix who has previously produced crash exploits and cheat programs through his extensive reverse engineering efforts.  There is a zero percent chance of this being a coincidence.  I have deactivated his key (again), but that probably stop him.

I am completely sick of dealing with this friend.  I have complete dox.  Tempted.

Valcle is computermix who has previously produced crash exploits and cheat programs through his extensive reverse engineering efforts.  There is a zero percent chance of this being a coincidence.  I have deactivated his key (again), but that probably stop him.

I am completely sick of dealing with this friend.  I have complete dox.  Tempted.
*spills drink*

Valcle is computermix

holy forget we had a intruder all this time?

holy forget we had a intruder all this time?
well no I don't think so. it wasn't really a secret. I know ip knew and so did I, and clearly badspot did

Valcle is computermix who has previously produced crash exploits and cheat programs through his extensive reverse engineering efforts.  There is a zero percent chance of this being a coincidence.  I have deactivated his key (again), but that probably stop him.

I am completely sick of dealing with this friend.  I have complete dox.  Tempted.

PLOT TWIST

holy stuff. valcle played on dren's farming server, he used speedhack then.

Beat me to it.

oh stuff nigros
This is true.
And the topic shows the same error. Which occured when he was on.

and all this time i thought valcle was valen

I'VE BEEN LIVING A LIE

I didn't have any problems with Valcle/Computermix on any server, he was always nice to me.  Shame that it might have been him that crashed the server, I always called him Mix, Valcle.