Server Crashes When Some People Join

Author Topic: Server Crashes When Some People Join  (Read 52899 times)

You do realize that that rule is a contextual thing, right?

He isn't going to be banned over leaving a thread.

Well forget you too
Holy loving Christ, is it impossible for mus to not show his ego off in the form of a richard for FIVE loving SECONDS WHILE AWAKE?

I swear that subreddit is filled with literally insane people, There is no excuse why these people should act like this. even if it's the internet, I would be afraid if these were my kids. I would simply say "What did I do wrong?"

I swear that subreddit is filled with literally insane people, There is no excuse why these people should act like this. even if it's the internet, I would be afraid if these were my kids. I would simply say "What did I do wrong?"
Always use condoms, kiddies

...Yeah, what's up with that? It'd be a real great thing for us all.

>tfw emo freak won't be purged

Thats because I obey the rules and don't antagonize badspot

don't bite the hand that feeds

But I do nibble, softly

Never.
*No please*

We don't need your bullstuff around here, Just because someone said something, anything lewd, you don't need to barge in, unless you care to join in on this discussion, if so. please do, I would be most curious.

Inb4emofreakisbannedanyway

No but seriously, please take your blatant trolling elsewhere.
It's people like you that poison the gene pool.

I'm sorry for summoning him.

We don't need your bullstuff around here, Just because someone said something, anything lewd, you don't need to barge in, unless you care to join in on this discussion, if so. please do, I would be most curious.
Calm down my sweet
I am glad tezuni's problem has been remedied, though we had gotten quite used to seeing the server stuff itself and crash without warrant