Author Topic: Tezuni - A dossier of dramas, a history of idiocy  (Read 5597 times)

some of these dramas are from FIVE YEARS AGO.

did you just drama someone because they've been dramad

Just like Glass, someone is being hated on for their (distant) past even though right now they're a pretty nifty person.

someone should do one of these on me

Just like Glass, someone is being hated on for their (distant) past even though right now they're a pretty nifty person.
Glass is a nifty person now?

Holly stuff, I never got the memo.

how nifty

did you just drama someone because they've been dramad
well he obviously did for attention, so he thought "hey if i drama a user that was drama'd before i will become a forum hero"

I agree, he is an incompetent host. One of his admins Nickpb banned me last week permanently, as soon as I joined the server without spawning or doing anything or even taking. From what I see, most of his admins are friends. I think he should be able to host like anyone else of course, but his servers make Blockland look bad. At different times of the day, you'll sometimes see a few servers up (and usually Tezuni's is up, and a few other servers which are mainly freebuilds). I wish he'd realize that his servers have a horrible reputation.
I'll talk to one of the SA's to get you unbanned. NickPB was de-admined a while ago and isn't getting it back any time soon. Same with Brian*

The server administration that he has has gotten better recently, but I agree that before it was pretty bad.

I never liked op. He always acted like whatever he says matters.

I'll talk to one of the SA's to get you unbanned. NickPB was de-admined a while ago and isn't getting it back any time soon. Same with Brian*

The server administration that he has has gotten better recently, but I agree that before it was pretty bad.

Thanks so much! I appreciate it.

Tezuni should also not be allowed to host a server

you shouldn't be allowed to post in drama if tez can't host a server, even though he de-admined a lot of idiots and his server has some pretty nice mods and admins, and even an auto-ban for people who break the rules without explaining their action.

Thanks so much! I appreciate it.
I've unbanned you. You were permanently banned for NickPB, though he didn't give a reason.

NickPB is now super admin again, tez offered it back to him and he accepted. He never really resigned even though he said he did, tez gave him the super admin pass so he could become super at any point in time.

Please do not do something stupid to encourage him banning you again.

someone should do one of these on me

lolole akoij is fukken gai

I know by now that i'm probably beating a dead horse, but i felt this had to be made.

I know by now that i'm probably beating a dead horse, but i felt this had to be made.

DUDE, if you feel like your thread is going to be stuff, DON'T loving MAKE IT.
It will only low your reputation on the forums and you will pick up a lot of hate in the game.

Remember this, Torak.
When in doubt...

[size=15]DON'T MAKE A loving THREAD.[/size]