Author Topic: torak11 - Unnecessary drama posts, idiocy  (Read 4428 times)

I can't hit the support button fast enough. It's as if he believes he's some kind of supreme councillor for the BLF drama forum.

supreme councillor for the BLF
this is like

every cigarette ever

I can't hit the support button fast enough. It's as if he believes he's some kind of supreme councillor for the BLF drama forum.
Or possible ambassador.

/support, he is a cigarette tbh.

What is this supposed to do exactly
people just post that when they have absolutely nothing to contribute to the thread but still want people to know they are with the hive mind.

people just post that when they have absolutely nothing to contribute to the thread but still want people to know they are with the hive mind.
Or maybe they just want to show support, you don't have to get all nitpicky about it.

Oh great, we're restarting the /support argument? Really?

Oh great, we're restarting the /support argument? Really?
Quick, somebody get the

supreme councillor for the BLF drama forum.

Once again Acerblock, you make a completely pointless drama about me.

Almost all of these posts you've chosen as evidence are merely me stating my point. One of the dramas i posted that you linked was incomplete and accidentally posted, so it doesn't count. Another was posted as a possible venue to discuss an issue i feel we should be dealing with, and the last was basically just an archive of Tezuni dramas.

While i do agree that SOME of my RECENT posts have been stupid, and that i probably should've thought twice before posting, that's no reason to create a SECOND pointless drama. I get the feeling that you just don't like me, which in itself is unwarranted since i've never done anything to cause such dislike, Is there something you aren't telling me Acerblock?

You probably shouldn't have linked the past two dramas on me, the first one by planr was on a legitimate issue that differs from this one and has no relation, the second one was just you overreacting to a post i made, and it also backfired on you i might add.

Also, it dosen't help that some of your "evdence" is a month old already and has such lost it's relevance. It also doesn't help that even the older posts were all around the same period of time, which in itself disproves your point. As for the others... To me it looks like you just looked through my post history and grabbed as many drama related posts as you could, making all of it even more pointless, plus many of those were posted early on, when the drama's discussion was still occurring and had NOT played out on both sides YET, which in itself costs you your main argument here.

As for my defenses...

not a bump, the topic wasn't old enough. Also, way to be dismissive.
I was calling someone out on being dismissive, which is against the drama forum rules, unless you forgot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice try.

Someone already used that gif on me (or tried to). You could've made it clear you were indeed joking in your previous response.
When replying to a post on drama (or any forum for that matter), you should avoid making vague posts.

Jesus christ. Calm down people, i wasn't even talking to most of you. Also, way to derail this drama.

That quote dosen't prove anything, that was my first response to you.

Keep in mind, the topic started getting derailed after Cortunix replied to my first response to him. Ergo, he derailed the topc.

On a side note, Planr, just stop now. You won't gain nor prove anything by arguing with me again, so just stop here. I've argued with you twice in the past, we really don't need this to be #3, so just stop.

If i were a lesser man, i would've jumped on you for that. Lucky for you, i've dealt with users like you before and have been subjected to insults before as well.

I'm not going to take what you say seriously.

ALL of these are recent posts, which further fails to prove your point as you claim that i've been making stupid posts for a while now., here's a tip, if your trying to prove someone has been doing something for a while, it helps NOT to use recent posts for half of your evedence, it causes your argument to fall flat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, at least some people are staying on topic. I'll be sure to keep these pointers in mind. However i do have a few questions/concerns. Firstly, what are your thoughts on admin promotions? (Admin to Super Admin). Secondly, i don't believe its wise to implement a reward system, that still leaves a few holes as a player could utilize the reward system to obtain admin under false pretenses, which would lead to admin abuse. This all goes back to my point of only giving admin to players that you know beyond a shadow of a doubt will not abuse their power. As for the contributors thing, that point is based on the assumption that hosts will commonly award admin to players who contribute to the server, i don't award admin period, i again feel that admin should only be given to players who can prove that they will uphold the responsibility.

P.S, to the other people of this topic, this response is to Dannu only, not you. Save yourself some trouble and don't quote or reply to this unless you have something RELEVANT to add to this.

Are you really that thick? This ISN'T a defense, it's an agreement to points Dannu made on that drama, as well as my own view on some of them. You really need to get your facts straight on which posts ARE defenses and which ARE NOT.

To be honest, i'm a little surprised this drama is getting support, considering how short-sighted and faulty it is. Half the evidence you chose from month old posts that had lost there relevance to ANYTHING, the other half was posts i made within the past week or so and thus do not help to prove your point that i've been making stupid posts for a while, you also linked to my other two dramas, one of which has NOTHING TO DO with the issue you claim to have with me and was made for a COMPLETELY different reason. The other was essentially a rage drama you made, overreacting to a post i made on another drama, which also backfired on you right from the first response.

Acer, I can tell that we won't get along, so to save us both headaches, lets just bury the hatchet and go our separate ways. If you really have an issue with me that you feel must be addressed, do so via PM and keep stuff like this OFF the drama forum. One thing i do wonder is why you're having so much touble admitting that you either just don't like me or have a problem with me, I admitted that some of those posts were stupid, the fact that you can't seem to admit to your own faults just shows how immature you are.

Just because posts are a month or two old doesn't mean they have lost their relevance.