Author Topic: Greek2me's a loving blow over  (Read 6373 times)

ok ever since I saw this title I've been wondering what a blow over is

I think this is the third page.

ok ever since I saw this title I've been wondering what a blow over is

To go away.

"Let's hope this whole mess just blows over."

true i probably used that a bit early but my point is that canto was (and maybe still is) one of the people i'm talking about who just go out to piss people off, although this isn't related to playing the game really

you still make me facepalm. go dig harder, perhaps you'll find a dinosaur. dude, how can teabagging freaking annoy you, explain that to me, please.

you still make me facepalm. go dig harder, perhaps you'll find a dinosaur. dude, how can teabagging freaking annoy you, explain that to me, please.
it's annoying because if the other person's overdoing it then it's purposefully to be a richard and it's on top of whatever else they'll do in the game to piss people off
sometimes when games get heated it's really especially annoying and greek2me's server is a good example where it gets crazy competitive between two teams and one friend just teabags anyone
it's not really that big of a deal whether i find it annoying or not, i never ragequit or get too irritated by it

it's annoying because if the other person's overdoing it then it's purposefully to be a richard and it's on top of whatever else they'll do in the game to piss people off
sometimes when games get heated it's really especially annoying and greek2me's server is a good example where it gets crazy competitive between two teams and one friend just teabags anyone
it's not really that big of a deal whether i find it annoying or not, i never ragequit or get too irritated by it
Fair enough. Isn't there votekick implemented? :3

Fair enough. Isn't there votekick implemented? :3
not sure, and even if there is, nobody else really cares enough