Author Topic: Gaystation 4  (Read 4315 times)

some of you didnt even read the article where it states the money used to buy the system was for charity

Specifically, the funds from the "GayStation" 4 auction will go to RFSL Newcomers, described as a network for lesbian, gay, biloveual, transgender, queer, and interlove asylum seekers and refugees.

a charity to help the lgbt community over there when theyre seeking asylum
so excuse us gays for wanting to help eachother

also

/r/gaymers

-nvm misread-
Why am I not surprised that this is Sweden
Also what the forget is queer supposed to mean
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 02:31:23 PM by hodototman »

The playstation finally came out of the closet.

Thousands of dollars to have a private gaming network so you don't have to be offended by others
reading comprehension in the United States has hit a new all time low.

reading comprehension in the United States has hit a new all time low.

It was always at zero.

i would just put a cutout of nyan cat on the end. and it will become the coolest case ever.

-nvm misread-
Why am I not surprised that this is Sweden

Quote from: Wikipedia article on the word queer
Queer is an umbrella term for loveual and gender minorities that are not heteroloveual, or gender-binary. Originally meaning strange or peculiar, queer developed a usage as a pejorative term for homoloveual in the late 19th century. Beginning in the late 1980s, some political and social LGBT groups began to reappropriate the word to establish community and assert a political identity, with it becoming the preferred term to describe some academic disciplines and gaining use as a descriptor of non-heteroloveual identities.[1] Queer may be used by those who reject traditional gender identities as a broader, less conformist, and deliberately ambiguous alternative to LGBT.

oh man i never thought i'd see the day. :O

what is up with all the cantankerousness in this thread? It's a charity auction to help gay people get the hell outta dodge in countries where they're actively persecuted. unless most of you are fundie Christians or something like that, I dunno why you'd oppose this at all.

why do people have to try and "reappropriate" the word? its still used offensively to this day and i hate the word in general

why do people have to try and "reappropriate" the word? its still used offensively to this day and i hate the word in general
thats a queer as hell opinion, bud.

I expected this to be a thread about hating on the PS4.

well time to break out the paint and start painting everything rainbows