Amazon buys Twitch

Author Topic: Amazon buys Twitch  (Read 3967 times)

Books, audio books, gaming live streams, online movies, and a gigantic online store.

How does that all match up.

well if you didn't know they kinda bought out audible. this isn't the first company they bought...they obviously have a plan.
yeah i know and i dont really like the idea of them being another tech company the way google, apple, or microsoft is

I don't really care what Amazon gets into.
I'm just glad they saved Ripper Street.

Books, audio books, gaming live streams, online movies, and a gigantic online store.

How does that all match up.

books also equals to store. they've been hosting websites for years now too. they obviously have some plan to integrate amazon web services with twitch in some major way (fire TV + twitch?)

Is there such a thing as twitch premium membership? Because that may just be replaced with amazon prime.

amazon should really stick to selling stuff online
the whole "compete with the other giant tech companies" is a stupid way to go imo
yeah man I mean like, google should just stick to being a search engine.

and microsoft should just stick with making computers.

and apple should just stick with making computers.

But amazon is different. It's like when the cashier at costco is also your lawyer.

Is there such a thing as twitch premium membership? Because that may just be replaced with amazon prime.

I'd use Twitch if this was true.

Well at least google didnt buy Twitch

[cough] google+ integration [/cough]

doesn't seem amazon is 'taking over' twitch, just buying it into their company

twitch's CEO essentially indicated they would have the same team and everything, but amazon would be supporting them

this is absolutely nothing but a good thing if this is the case; although amazon obv would have influence over changes, they supposedly share the same goals

Maybe with amazon's "support" they can fix their god awful video player. I can't even use it because when I try, everything else freezes until the stream is over or I force shutdown.

Amazon plays Google plays Twitch plays Pokemon

THE FUTURE HAS HAPPENED

better than google owning twitch