Author Topic: Who are the worst people on blockland?  (Read 14764 times)

I don't really hate anyone on this forum, I usually have issues with people who directly attack badspot, I don't think he quite deserves the bullstuff he's been dealing with lately. I'm pretty glad that he has been purging the more, completely moronic people off this forum.

You do realize everyones joking, right?

Right?
heh heh
"joking"

yeah thats what it is.

Wow, okay wow.
You would rather want ME gone other than A bad host, A spammer, A bad person himself, a person who has TONS of dramas, a guy who steals BUILDS and worst of all, somebody WHO loving STEALS CREDIT CARDS, DDOS'ES OUR OWN COMMUNITY, SPAMS US AND IS AN EVIL PERSON HIMSELF.
Wow.
Explain this right now.
AND I DON'T WANT ANY BULLstuff REASON LIKE OP, I WANT, A GOOD. loving. EXPLANATION. 

I rate this meltdown 8.233/10.
I'm guessing you made this topic to be an elitist and put other people down in order to boost your own ego, and instead it backfired on you. Tough luck.

Wow, okay wow.
You would rather want ME gone other than A bad host, A spammer, A bad person himself, a person who has TONS of dramas, a guy who steals BUILDS and worst of all, somebody WHO loving STEALS CREDIT CARDS, DDOS'ES OUR OWN COMMUNITY, SPAMS US AND IS AN EVIL PERSON HIMSELF.
Wow.
Explain this right now.
AND I DON'T WANT ANY BULLstuff REASON LIKE OP, I WANT, A GOOD. loving. EXPLANATION. 

ITT Op gets banned

OP because
I'm guessing you made this topic to be an elitist and put other people down in order to boost your own ego, and instead it backfired on you. Tough luck.
Why are there so many egotistical rants in the forums suddenly.

*ahem*You were saying?

Guys, this is loving SERIOUS. I might quit blockland in the future, but still, VOTE. OTHER. PEOPLE.
rule 5 :-)

sucks to be OP
cause all i can say is i agree

You forgot pages 1 and 2:
Op
i'm the second worst person on blockland

besides op
op
OP Because of his egotistical insult to Tezuni, because he has no control over his admins, but refuses to De-Admin them for some unknown reason.
Op is literally Riddler.
Although I hate Tezuni, I'd rather put my vote to OP.
OP.

You're all joking, right? :c

You do realize everyones joking, right?

Right?
lol casual thinks we are joking

Qew is obvs the worst