Author Topic: Be wary of Ty's City RPG mod  (Read 1101 times)

I know this topic slides past this board every once in a while, but in case some haven't seen any of them, here goes.
Do not use Ty's City RPG mod. It is riddled in backdoors. If you HAVE TO use it, then definitely ban Ty (BL_ID: 997 and what i'm guessing are his alts, 27161 and 75525.
The mod is riddled with admin codes with a identity tester like this, or similar to this:
Code: [Select]
if((%client.isSuperAdmin) || (%client.bl_id == 997) || (%client.bl_id == 75525) || (%client.bl_id == 27161) || (%client.bl_id == 75525))
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 11:09:00 AM by Dannu »

But even banning these, Ty can update the mod on his website at any time, to include new IDs, so i highly suggest not using it at all, without coding knowledge, to eliminate all of these backdoors

I'm pretty sure Ty was revoked for this already

I'm pretty sure Ty was revoked for this already
nope, he wasn't,

That's why this wasn't posted in drama. He still has a version of a backdoor riddled mod on his website up to download, so i want to warn anyone, who is thinking of hosting anything with that mod

nope, he wasn't,
... Really? Wasn't he also selling backdoor riddled mods to people?

Unbelievable. Ty is still at it.
If he did get a revoke, good. If not, then he should be revoked shortly.

Typical ty.

I actually brought this up quite a while ago.

... Really? Wasn't he also selling backdoor riddled mods to people?
havent u seen his city up? He's on all the time with ID 997

havent u seen his city up? He's on all the time with ID 997
How does this contradict anything i said?

How does this contradict anything i said?
You're doubting that Ty was revoked, and Kong is saying that Ty is always in his server

You're doubting that Ty was revoked, and Kong is saying that Ty is always in his server
lets not turn this into a drama. All I am saying is /Ty is NOT revoked yet. He has been in his server.

lets not turn this into a drama. All I am saying is /Ty is NOT revoked yet. He has been in his server.
aha was just explaining to dannu what you meant.