Author Topic: Ask Caribou ANYTHING!  (Read 3305 times)

Hi there! I have been living on Planet Earth for 15 years, and I think that I am more than qualified to help you with your problems!  So please ask me anything, and I will provide you with the most appropriate answer. Also these are currently my most asked questions:

Question: Caribou, if you were to make a list of every girl you'd bang, who would be on it?

Answer: It's hard to say, because there would be well over 3 billion on the list.

Question: Caribou, are you actually a Caribou?

Answer: Hold on, let me check.

Question: Caribou, is it true that you live on a Canadian Caribou reserve?

Answer: I have no clue where I am.

can you be american or not at least canadian please?

Why'd you start another one of these goddamn overrated overused threads goddammit forget stuff bitch ass bastard cunt richard rooster forget sock

Why'd you start another one of these goddamn overrated overused threads goddammit forget stuff bitch ass bastard cunt richard rooster forget sock
you forgot monday and cigaretteot

Are you gay

I am straight.

can you be american or not at least canadian please?

I'll be Scottish then, how's that?

I want to help my fellow Blocklanders and cure the evil spirits inside of them

I am sorry, but monday and friend are not here right now, may I please take a message?

don't you mean I... fAHGOT?

ahAHA

I'll be Scottish then, how's that?
ah good that's even better

if you get another alt will it be the Moose

if you get another alt will it be the Moose

I'm already 15 years old, and I am becoming an old Caribou. Pretty soon, I will be going into hibernation with the bears up in Nunavut. I don't want to disappoint my fans, but I will not be making another account! I am happy with my one and only account on these forums -- Caribou!

I'm already 15 years old, and I am becoming an old Caribou. Pretty soon, I will be going into hibernation with the bears up in Nunavut. I don't want to disappoint my fans, but I will not be making another account! I am happy with my one and only account on these forums -- Caribou!
I thought you said you were 30 or something.

I thought you said you were 30 or something.

30 in Caribou years

30 in Caribou years

If a Caribou violently assaulted a giraffe with a kickstab at the velocity of 10 km/h, how many hours does it take for a train to get to Saturn if Joesph Stalin shat a nuke towards the giraffe's testicles?
P.S. The Giraffe is on the train from Saturn to Venus.

can caribous hold assault rifles, and if so, did they help in the 6 day war?