Author Topic: Virus is being a richardwad, any help?  (Read 3117 times)

ducky duck is being such a hypocrite

How do you think you got this? Did someone send it over skype or teamviewer? Did you visit a shady website?

take it to the gay bathhouse

You are also the same person that bought a SATA HDD enclosure for an IDE drive

I wonder how well that's working out for you


I had to use this drive for something else and decided to get an SSD for the enclosure instead, my grandfather gets this stuff from work for free.

Being 11 and bad at grammar doesn't mean I cant be good with other things.

ducky duck is being such a hypocrite

How?

VNC would work best for me since I have WinXP.
>good with computers
>still uses windows xp

You think if you would actually be good with it you know that windows xp has achieved it's end of life and is vulnerable to zero day attacks.

what do you mean task manager is disabled?
if you can still open it just close any suspicious tasks
if you find one just google it and see if it's a virus

that's what I did

>good with computers
>still uses windows xp

You think if you would actually be good with it you know that windows xp has achieved it's end of life and is vulnerable to zero day attacks.
The very nature of zero day attacks is that they are security holes that developers are unaware of regardless of if an operating system is discontinued or not, all of them can contain zero days; your statement seems to imply otherwise.

One thing you could try to do (assuming you've tried every predicable approach) is use another computer to install a Linux operating system onto your USB then use that to boot up your PC and use your choice of Linux to go through and remove hazardous files or install anti-virus onto the other hard-drive. Chances are the Virus is likely not smart enough to understand what to do on a different operating system and you should be able to fry it. This method is a rather "out-of-the-box" type of solution however, and is not guaranteed to work. Although I've recovered files from crashed hard-drives using this technique, so I imagine its feasible.

so, you want people to fix this for you for free
not much chance there bud

The very nature of zero day attacks is that they are security holes that developers are unaware of regardless of if an operating system is discontinued or not, all of them can contain zero days; your statement seems to imply otherwise.
What I'm trying to say is that the OS is discontinued and these vulnerabilities will be discovered yes, but never patched.

any virus alias? a name of any sort?


Try and get spy hunter on a usb or something then scan your computer. This next part is tragic because its time consuming.

After the scan is complete you can't delete anything because you have to pay for it but, t shows you where all viruses are or anything harmful to your computer.

You can use spy hunter to then direct you to the exact place of where those items are and you can just delete them.

I did this because I had some bs virus called All Day Savings it puts random words in blue and ads on everything I couldn't just delete it because that didn't wok but spy hunter helped me locate it so I could delete it.

Hopefully this helps somewhat.


I am in a poorish family and cant afford most things, I usually only get stuff if its my Birthday or Christmas.

Your pretty much saying you need to be rich to be good at something, which sounds richardish.

Just reset computer to manifactur stuff
Probelm solved.
Also don't use windows backup. Back it up manually.

Just reset computer to manifactur stuff
Probelm solved.
Also don't use windows backup. Back it up manually.

I would have expected you recommend him to get a desktop, but honestly your recommendation is purely stupid.

OP, if you haven't tried yet as it has been recommended, boot into safemode and try a system restore from there as it will only revert to the last point an application was installed and altered the system, you will not lose any files or important documents since then.  If not you could what Rykuta recommended and do a Linux liveUSB and remove the virus via that method.