Author Topic: Spongebob's Pineapple (Updated)  (Read 5522 times)

So... the Spongebob player models came out... so I decided I should probably try making the Bikini Bottom.
It is made all out of default bricks... and the default colorset!

Anyways, here are some pictures.

The Front (Updated)

The Living Room

The Bedroom (Fail alarm clock)

Feel free to rate x/10. (Please not literally x/10) If you think this build really needs some work, please provide some constructive criticism.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 12:25:10 AM by OzmarBlock »

very nice, does it have the 100 times bigger on the inside feel?
9/10 c;

Supah neat, reminds me of the old bikini bottom map
9/10

This is a good build. I'm not sure if i remember all the details of the Spongebob's house, but this looks really good. And i think this pineapple need to be with a less bottom (where dooor are is, on this level), like in the cartoon. For example:

XxxX
    xx
 /      \
|       |
|       |
 \ __ / <--- This what i mean.

Btw, i still think i'm not sure on this part of build, but i think the pineapple a bit drowned on the ground and it also have a more yellow color (where's the door are is).
Anyway i like this so much and i give you my 9,9/10 rating for your effort.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 05:51:38 AM by Halmet »

That spongebob face is gonna give me nightmares i s2g

This is a good build. I'm not sure if i remember all the details of the Spongebob's house, but this looks really good. And i think this pineapple need to be with a less bottom (where dooor are is, on this level), like in the cartoon. For example:

XxxX
    xx
 /      \
|       |
|       |
 \ __ / <--- This what i mean.

Btw, i still think i'm not sure on this part of build, but i think the pineapple a bit drowned on the ground and it also have a more yellow color (where's the door are is).
Anyway i like this so much and i give you my 9,9/10 rating for your effort.

Thanks for the feedback. The bottom of the pineapple is not rounded because if I did make it rounded, the inside would have to be much more smaller. Also, the build is using the default colorset as well.

Thanks for the feedback. The bottom of the pineapple is not rounded because if I did make it rounded, the inside would have to be much more smaller. Also, the build is using the default colorset as well.
The way you layered an inside and and outside seperately makes it seem like it wouldn't be that difficult to be frank

The way you layered an inside and and outside seperately makes it seem like it wouldn't be that difficult to be frank
Sorry, I wasn't thinking at the time. The exterior bricks are in the 2x2x5 category. It should be easy enough to change.

EDIT: I updated it!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 12:25:26 AM by OzmarBlock »

Seems pretty accurate. :O

nice spongebob model! 10/10! :D

It looks pretty good. Will you be adding the Library too?

nice spongebob model! 10/10! :D
I didn't make the Spongebob model. BlockAlpha did.

Those eyes are loving terrifying