Author Topic: About the Cca stuff. This is Kong123  (Read 906 times)

I am making sure now, when I join a server. When I join that they won't say "is this kong?!?!?!!?" Because a user "Cca" took my key "38227. A year ago I didn't know "cca" was a problem user or anything. So he needed help with something and I put my key in cause I kinda trusted him not knowing he was actually gonna hijack my key. I made a mistake. I want people to know that this ID and stuff is the real me.

My ID will be: 30966

Name: Kong123

Also if Badspot sees this, can you please revoke BLID 38227.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 11:03:20 AM by jleneau »

um what
check drama
stuff about key spamming in there
its to do with this

I am making sure now, when I join a server. When I join that they won't say "is this kong?!?!?!!?" Because a user "Cca" took my key "38227. A year ago I didn't know "cca" was a problem user or anything. So he needed help with something and I put my key in cause I kinda trusted him not knowing he was actually gonna hijack my key. I made a mistake. I want people to know that this ID and stuff is the real me.

My ID will be: 30966

Name: Kong123

Also if Badspot sees this, can you please revoke BLID 38227.

Your old account sent me a friend request on Daprongs RTB, I guess I should decline it.

A year ago I didn't know "cca" was a problem user or anything. So he needed help with something and I put my key in

Stop right there.

Stop right there.
I Know it was a mistake, I'm never making that mistake again, never should.

Lol what did he tell you that convinced you to put your key in?

Lol what did he tell you that convinced you to put your key in?
free touches mallows