Author Topic: Bedroom Skybox  (Read 12362 times)

Rehosting since RTB done died.

Bedroom just got bigger.. by infinity.

This is a skybox of the old Bedroom interior. It essential makes it look you are inside the Bedroom and the Bedroom floor is infinite.

I highly suggest you use the default Bedroom carpet floor with this!

For the skybox to function as I intended I suggest you first select a ground texture, then this sky. This gets rid of the brown fog. Although the fog might work with the dark skybox.

The filesize of the sky is a little large but I felt it was essential to preserve good quality to retain the illusion. This was not made using the original interior. I modeled the Bedroom and textured it myself in a 3D modeling program and rendered the skybox using that. Because of this, this Bedroom does not look 100% identical to the actual one, but it is close enough that you will not really notice any differences.

Until Badspot implements fog alpha, I had to put in brown fog to the day skybox. Otherwise the sky settings such as lighting are exactly the same as with the old Bedroom map.

http://mirror.dataorb.net/blockland/addons/Sky_BedroomReal.zip

I somehow don't have this yet

Neat, but why is it flipped ?

Neat, but why is it flipped ?
You mean the PNG files? That's Because Blockland skyboxes are flipped. It looks correct in game.

this is freaking awesome

I am going to use this with the static shape map of the Bedroom that Wrapperup is making.

The image is a link to his thread on StaticShape maps...

Use this, then load that static shape map, then load the brick version inside that static shape, then load the player size version that that one guy made in gallery. Bedroomception

Use this, then load that static shape map, then load the brick version inside that static shape, then load the player size version that that one guy made in gallery. Bedroomception
and then become kompressor and destroy the whole thing