Author Topic: This time, California, Arizona (forget!!), New Mexico, and Texas could be forgeted.  (Read 1616 times)

I'm just waiting for the US Army to show CIA how to fight in a war.

Welp, California was a good place to live in

stuff

Stop with this stuff.

This website is set up for clickbaits. The guys over there faked the ALS ice bucket challenge thing too.

bullstuff
they're going to cali strictly for the women, weather, and the weed

bullstuff

CIA beach episode!

Terrorism is my favourite anime

I just remembered there is an air force base very close to my city, but Idk if it makes me feel a bit safer.

bullstuff
and to nevada for aliens and alien technology

I have the slightest feeling we may be fine

I wonder how long it would take, hope CIA get steamroller'd.

Stop reading this loving website, learn to recognize poor journalism, and stop believing everything you read on the internet just because it's in article format.

For forget's sake.

Alright, this website makes me cringe

It's poor, biased journalism that looks like it uses clickbait and buzzwords to get reads

For example, the articles show on the sidebar:

Looks like China's catching up on us

Welp, California was a good place to live in

stuff
You mean good if you look past the ever increasing debt, pollution, dumb laws, left wing bias, illegal immigration, the gang wars, and the central valley's drug trafficking problem.

You know you can't just throw money at something hope something works right? The terrorist aren't going to come to the USA in a boat an announce themselves once they hit the shores. They will just try to blend in with the people and work from behind the shadows.

Look at those two Chechen boys that bombed the Boston marathon. They didn't go "hey were going to blow up your people!". Instead they built a homemade bomb with a pressure cooker and some gunpowder, then they hid it in a box in a place where no one would notice it and had it go off when everyone's guard was down.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 10:32:38 AM by Harm94 »

this website seems like a big conservative stuffhole. it even uses fox news as a source. why do you guys trust this stuff

Just send them some journalists as a Danegeld