Author Topic: Where can I download more RAM?  (Read 2263 times)

My computer is a really slow 16 bit computer from the 90s. My computer keeps telling me I'm almost out of memory, so I really need to download more RAM so I can fix it. Does anyone know a site where I can download some more RAM?

You can't, you'll affect the RAM disk.

You can't, you'll affect the RAM disk.
Well can I download a new GPU then?

Actually I recommend getting one of these instead. I have a D+ Certification, so you can trust me.

What the people in this topic are trying to convey through their loving with you is that you can't download RAM. You need to buy a RAM stick or sticks and install it in your computer physically.

What the people in this topic are trying to convey through their loving with you is that you can't download RAM. You need to buy a RAM stick or sticks and install it in your computer physically.
I download 2 gb's earlier, you're full of stuff.
Actually I recommend getting one of these instead. I have a D+ Certification, so you can trust me.

Is that floppy disk? Sorry I only use cassettes.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 02:11:16 PM by Slugger »

I download 2 gb's earlier, you're full of stuff.
Then why did you come here? If you already found a place to download RAM, why make this topic?

Then why did you come here? If you already found a place to download RAM, why make this topic?
It broke and made my computer slower. I needed a better site.

I don't think you understand what's going on here

Joke

Mars

Head

It broke and made my computer slower. I needed a better site.
RAM is a physical part of your computer. You cannot download something physical. Save for 3D printers.
Joke
Oh it's a joke? I'll stop then.

RAM is a physical part of your computer. You cannot download something physical. Save for 3D printers.Oh it's a joke? I'll stop then.
What's a joke?

overused joke is overused
bad troll is bad troll