Author Topic: The Fappening 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 198205 times)

holy stuff I think the actual celebs are having the albums removed from imgur, or imgur is being a good soul and removing all of them
all of the links i can find are down
i'll PM you guys once I find a working link and host it on some site where it wont be deleted
lol i'm surprised that you of all people would consider it good that research was getting taken off of imgur, especially research that you likely saved.

lol i'm surprised that you of all people would consider it good that research was getting taken off of imgur, especially research that you likely saved.
i didn't mean that getting the research deleted was good
i meant that imgur was basically being "angels" for deleting them

also, I believe doulcI is being used to hack into images. It lets you bypass iPhone passcodes and it can probably do that as well.

Almost 40 pages of guests looking at this thread. Ad Bot is going to serve us well.

The ad revenue from this will finally fund a new update.

Okay, so I got a .zip file of every single image. We are saved, except I don't know where to host this file and I don't want to pay to host it.
The file size is 34.6 MB

Okay, so I got a .zip file of every single image. We are saved, except I don't know where to host this file and I don't want to pay to host it.
The file size is 34.6 MB
Setro your 11, Stop wasting your life trying to find censored photos

28.6 users

stuff i just realized from my thighs down are missing

i can show a better example!1!!

oh look it's me

The file size is 34.6 MB

I'm pretty sure the whole dump is plenty bigger than 34.6 MB but ok

anyways, we're destined to smash the record for most users online by tomorrow at this rate, lel

edit:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 12:06:39 AM by QuadStorm »

oh look it's me

I'm pretty sure the whole dump is plenty bigger than 34.6 MB but ok

anyways, we're destined to smash the record for most users online by tomorrow at this rate, lel
it's 286 MB but it's filled with a whole bunch of random hoes

So where did the leaker post this stuff?

So where did the leaker post this stuff?
he posted uncensored albums on 4chan.