The Fappening 2: Electric Boogaloo

Author Topic: The Fappening 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 197641 times)

Yeah, but they're celebrities.

And we are the internet.
just because you're on the internet doesn't mean you have to be a richard to celebrities (or people in general)

trying to apply "morals" to anything regarding celebrities is a terrible idea lol
ah yes i am enlightened, i will be sure to be a richard to every celebrity i meet because they have no morals apparently

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ don't really care either way, ultimately just people in a bad situation

/r/thefappening and /b/ is down

holy stuff it actually broke the internet

the fappening has been banned

Wait, did /b/ really go down? Wow.

whats the end of the imgur link

so apparently you guys hate when the NSA looks into your personal information

yet its totally fine to proliferate private photos of a celebrity

like, is this not similar

being a celebrity is sacrificing your privacy by default

it's ok because they get to jerk off to people they like! there is no moral issue as long as you are happy!

yes, but you are missing one thing.

the NSA is spying on people world-wide and they aren't getting into any trouble or facing consequences.

this guy is gonna face jail time for hacking into icloud.

it's ok because they get to jerk off to people they like! there is no moral issue as long as you are happy!
basically the whole mentality here

yes, but you are missing one thing.

the NSA is spying on people world-wide and they aren't getting into any trouble or facing consequences.

the issue I have isn't really that this hacker guy isn't getting justice, it's that everyone is passing around these private photos while a good majority of users here are insanely concerned with internet privacy

you guys really need to stop thinking of celebrities as people lol

people are starting to think it wasn't an icloud hack but an insider had all the photos and was then hacked by the leaker

this theory makes a bit of sense especially when some photos are taken with an android, and why the hell would anyone upload photos to iCloud without it being automatic