Author Topic: The Fappening 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 198147 times)

except men don't get nearly nude and incredibly loveual advertisements made out of their bodies to try to sell stuff like a fast food sandwich

except men don't get nearly nude and incredibly loveual advertisements made out of their bodies to try to sell stuff like a fast food sandwich
I've seen a few Calvin Klein ads like that.

I've seen a few Calvin Klein ads like that.
underwear and some clothing marketing is an exception, but there's no need to use a nearly nude female model to market a burger king sandwich

What guy wants to go to subway for a foot long when there's a wall sized oiled up ripped guy posing in front of you.
underwear and some clothing marketing is an exception, but there's no need to use a nearly nude female model to market a burger king sandwich
Why not, it sells

when has burger king/any fast food place done this

What guy wants to go to subway for a foot long when there's a wall sized oiled up ripped guy posing in front of you.
why would you want to go to a subway to see oiled up women posing in front of you?? hopefully you don't go to subway to relieve your loveual tension

when has burger king/any fast food place done this

carls jr. does this a lot, they even advertised with kate upton once.

why would you want to go to a subway to see oiled up women posing in front of you?? hopefully you don't go to subway to relieve your loveual tension
wait you mean you guys don't go to subway to do that

carls jr. does this a lot, they even advertised with kate upton once.
lol wtf
i didnt think a forgetin fast food place (which has some pretty stuffty burgers too) would do that. kinda silly

what woman wants to go to subway when there's a heavily photoshopped naked female model in front of you? oh wait, i'm forgetting that women's comfort doesn't matter because they only exist to be eyecandy and there's no point trying to convince a bunch of hormonal teenagers otherwise.

lol wtf
i didnt think a forgetin fast food place (which has some pretty stuffty burgers too) would do that. kinda silly
yeah, shes like sitting on a beach and eating some nasty ass looking fish sandwich or a teriyaki chicken sandwich

i avoid carls jr altogether rofl

hopefully you don't go to subway to relieve your loveual tension
Stop giving me Tompson vibes.

lol wtf

Jennifer Lawrence is stunning holy