Has anyone else noticed the constant amount of guests online?

Author Topic: Has anyone else noticed the constant amount of guests online?  (Read 1358 times)

I randomly took a look, and here's what I find:

Lurkers, obviously

It doesn't seem right though, I mean 55 users and 1k+ guests? I bet a roll of toilet paper that these are spam bots. Also not to mention, if you look through the dozens of people online (mostly guests), then you'll see that they're just on the Iennifer Lawrence topic.

It doesn't seem right though, I mean 55 users and 1k+ guests? I bet a roll of toilet paper that these are spam bots. Also not to mention, if you look through the dozens of people online (mostly guests), then you'll see that they're just on the Iennifer Lawrence topic.
Did you ignore all the posts about it in the Jennifer Lawrence topic AND this topic?

Holy forget look there's a post in AoT

Also guests are all the ghosts of alts

Did you ignore all the posts about it in the Jennifer Lawrence topic AND this topic?

I didn't see them

Half of the guests are probably spambots, considering most of them are viewing the Jeniffer nudes topic.

they are just our regular users, who, because of watching so much research, have to clear the cookies and cache about every 5 minutes.

they are just our regular users, who, because of watching so much research, have to clear the cookies and cache about every 5 minutes.

Someone should make an app that auto clears your cookies and cache every 5 minutes

oh hey i'm on that list

Me too!

It's probably those reddit friends trying to DDoS the website by overloading the amount of people seeing it.

What a bunch of tools if that's true.

All the guests I see online seem to be on topics that are like two years old or older.

Some could be those reddit idiots looking for more trouble.

It's probably those reddit friends trying to DDoS the website by overloading the amount of people seeing it.

What a bunch of tools if that's true.

Are you talking about the /r/blocklandishorrible crowd or just reddit in general.

Because if it's the latter then you're loving crazy.

Are you talking about the /r/blocklandishorrible crowd or just reddit in general.

Because if it's the latter then you're loving crazy.
The /r/blocklandishorrible friends.

Their attempts to throw us down is giving me a fusion between handicapation and depression.
-edit-
IPADS4LYFE