Author Topic: im going to cambodia  (Read 1609 times)

look at the cool temples and stuff?
im not sure if hes touring or just goin there to meet family or some stuff thoug

We're meeting family there. And to answer caribou's question. I will go to the tuol sleng genocide museum to check it out n stuff. I might hang out in one of the trees near the temple that holds the skeletons and draw what i saw.

We're meeting family there. And to answer caribou's question. I will go to the tuol sleng genocide museum to check it out n stuff. I might hang out in one of the trees near the temple that holds the skeletons and draw what i saw.

Oh nice! Sounds like a great venture. Are you Cambodian?

Oh nice! Sounds like a great venture. Are you Cambodian?
Yeah.  my old family left the area during the civil war and i guess thats what saved us from the cambodian genocide

Yeah.  my old family left the area during the civil war and i guess thats what saved us from the cambodian genocide

Darn thats a real story to tell if you have kids

Darn thats a real story to tell if you have kids
Yeah maybe i will. not when their young cause i dont want them visiting tuol sleng

don't forget to pack a wife

You should go to one those places that lets you fire an rpg, throw a grenade, and shoot guns. For a few extra bucks and you blow up a water buffalo.

it's a holiday in cambodia

go to the rolls royce dealership

You should go to one those places that lets you fire an rpg, throw a grenade, and shoot guns. For a few extra bucks and you blow up a water buffalo.
that water buffalo better have prepared his star fish

Updatez

I spend the day packing for the family reunion in the Phnom Penh forests n stuff

Updatez

I spend the day packing for the family reunion in the Phnom Penh forests n stuff

Out of curiosity, I searched Phnom Penh on Google Maps to see what the city looked like and little did I know that street view is now available in Cambodia!