Author Topic: might start livestreaming, good idea?  (Read 925 times)

jesus christ yoshi stop with off topic already

so, yeah, i might start doing livestreams of steam games 12:30 AM UK time, so about 7:30 PM in USA time.

just wondering if you guys like watching me talk to myself and play games would like to see that stuff, idfk, might do watcher events to, like, MMO's or some stuff so the community can join in. of course i won't be popular, i just want to sorta connect to some people on a more, well, nerdy level, i guess. i honestly never act the way i want to, so sorta gaming and speaking to some people would be fun, i guess

inb4noonecares

plus i haven't really well, shown any of me to you guys yet so i guess it'll be a first

i wanna do streams for the st. jude thingy so i can get community service hours for school

but i have no equipment :L

:panda: :panda: :panda:

i wanna do streams for the st. jude thingy so i can get community service hours for school

but i have no equipment :L

:panda: :panda: :panda:
man that must suck. you talkin about a headset 'n' stuff? i use a turtlebeach headset (works with most consoles 'n' PC) and it's really good, you can change the bass, voice n volume on your headphones, though, leads are long. like, very long.

also it costed around 30-50 quid if i'm correct, so, uh, 20-35 bucks in USA?

It sounds ok, but I think you should make a YouTube channel for reviewing indies. We need more people who do those types of reviews.

I'd join in the streams depending on what games you're playing

care to list what you currently plan of streaming?

I'd join in the streams depending on what games you're playing

care to list what you currently plan of streaming?

if i'm to hit it off, might start with basic stuff like cave story and spelunky, then i'll grow into magicite, L4D2, TF2, Spiral Knights, and my other games I forgot. Might do some non-steam PC games while i'm at it, like, obviously, blockland.

It sounds ok, but I think you should make a YouTube channel for reviewing indies. We need more people who do those types of reviews.

eh, might do that along with stream highlights (if my editing skills are good), i guess

Dont get swatted

I might join if I have nothing to do at 7:30 PM.

if you guys seriously need it i can edit OP with all my steam games, i guess

if you guys seriously need it i can edit OP with all my steam games, i guess

How many games do you have in your Steam library? I think I have a little over 20

How many games do you have in your Steam library? I think I have a little over 20

38 not the biggest gamer in the world sorry

planning to get more, just saving up money.

i'd play with you
100% fine, not good with TF2 muchpyrosbut I love spiral knights honestly, even if it's gone for a bit more of a P2W approach.