Author Topic: Ask me anything soccer rules/technical related!  (Read 1640 times)

If biting people isn't allowed, then what about licking their noses
That's as close as spitting at people, but grosser.

Warrants a red card because if you hold someones head down and lick their nose that's not even... ew.

slide tackling is not a misconduct.
Alright.
Technically, no it is not. But most of the time it is, because it is "reckless or used in excessive force".
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 03:32:13 PM by Swat 3 »

does soccer even racism
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 03:50:26 PM by Blockaium »

That's as close as spitting at people, but grosser.

Warrants a red card because if you hold someones head down and lick their nose that's not even... ew.

Can I spit if it doesn't hit anyone

slide tackling can, however, become a misconduct if the tackler slides from behind the player who is dribbling the ball

slide tackling can, however, become a misconduct if the tackler slides from behind the player who is dribbling the ball
Yeah, check the post. If you are obviously aiming at the player, but not the ball, then it is misconduct.

Does slide tackling count as a direct or indirect, btw?

does soccer even monday
Racial slurs are misconduct!

Can I spit if it doesn't hit anyone
You can spit at the ground because you have extra saliva or something, but if it is at someone and in an aggressive manner, then it is a send off.

You can spit at the ground because you have extra saliva or something, but if it is at someone and in an aggressive manner, then it is a send off.

Well I guess I can't play soccer

Slide tackling isn't an infraction if done right, I've seen some fantastic players strip the ball completely and cleanly from the opposition with a slide tackle. It's only an infraction if the studs are turned up in an attempt to hurt the opposing player.

Tell me your stance on diving, ref in training.
Does slide tackling count as a direct or indirect, btw?
Technical fouls always result in direct freekicks unless they happen inside the penalty area. If the attacking player is fouled here it is a penalty.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 03:55:41 PM by danisaac5 »

Diving?

And no, technical fouls result in indirect kicks, physical fouls result in direct kicks.

In my league, slide tackling, effective or not, is a no no.

Diving?

And no, technical fouls result in indirect kicks, physical fouls result in direct kicks.

In my league, slide tackling, effective or not, is a no no.
The official term for diving being simulation (aka making it look like the defender dumped you on your ass but in reality barely touched you).

can i put my richard in the ball.

can emo freak forget the female couch and drag her lifeless raped body to hell

Do you think you're cool by saying that

The official term for diving being simulation (aka making it look like the defender dumped you on your ass but in reality barely touched you).
If I think, from my view point, that the defender actually was dumped on the ass, I will call a foul. I'm not going to stop the game and bring out a jury and lawyers to figure it out. If, by my opinion, the dude isn't actually in pain and dying from being dumped on the ass (or diving), I would call it advantage and yell "play on". If he is dying, then I would stop the game and call the coaches onto the field.

You can tell if someone isn't hurt. I mean, you don't have to be hurt for it to be a foul, but you can tell if it was faked for little kids. If you don't see it, it never happened.

Edge.

Question: What happens when a player throws-in a ball and purposefully hits some poor chap in the head (the opposition, the coaches, etc.)