Spanking Simulator Server

Author Topic: Spanking Simulator Server  (Read 8738 times)

DO Not Join Spanking Simulator Server.

now i get all worked up when i hear the offer for some nice spanking simulator or not. gets me hootin so loud the neihbors get mad. unfurtunately this server contained NO Spanking Simulationing. after lots of inquiring to admins he finally offered some SPanks but i was then incorrectly descriminated due to my race WHICH I AM NOT EVEN!!!!

in closing D NOT Join Spanking Simulator. No Spaking lots of tribals. maybe join if youre a spankless tribal you desgusting monstrositys.

I suggest anyone posting after me to not post, since this is obviously a troll thread, since no proof, no real reason, and overall lack of seriousness or urgency.

If you agree with me, don't post.

Thank you.

it's true story owners name was Jumping Pears. he descriminated me for being black which i am not refused my spanks.

i can confirm that this has occured

i watched it first hand and also participated in it i got a giant robot and he said "shoot that guy hes not white!!!!"

i am an admonistrater on the spanking server and i have to diplomatchilty deny becase there is indeed spaknging action pls delete this blog

please stop post in my thread spank sim is knock knock good good

Pls pls PLS delete this report... this server is my LIFE and i dont want it to go.. imagine if your was in MY shoes..

i'm going to ruin the fun and clarify that this is an actual server but it exists because they're building a bunch of buildings (idk what they plan on doing with them but pears bugged me on steam to get on and build something and i'm easily persuaded and gullible)

however there is almost certainly spanking simulation to be found if you believe hard enough and let the dingus flow through you

listen we gotta stop the misinformation going around blockland.

it has come to my attention a group of forgetin JOKESTERS have been naming their servers funny things like "anti-block's orgy for smurfs" or "anti-block's free parliament simulator for oculus rift", when in fact neither of those things happened- i did not get any smurf tail and i am very dissapointed.

this stuff has to stop immediately

almost every post on this entire thread is complete garbage, this should be deleted.

Pls pls PLS delete this report... this server is my LIFE and i dont want it to go.. imagine if your was in MY shoes..

sorry I dont want to wear the shoes of a tribal Spankless BeastMan!

in closing D NOT Join Spanking Simulator. No Spaking lots of tribals. maybe join if youre a spankless tribal you desgusting monstrositys.

I'd sig this if mine wasn't full.