Author Topic: Need Help with DTS Plus.  (Read 1109 times)

Hey dudez, i made a Gun Model on Milkshape 3D, i made all up okay, i scripted it, i managed the animations, i did everything. Then i putted the model into the RAR archive, and when i spawned in game, no model was there ! Then i got BL closed, and checked up the model, then i noticed NOTHING WAS EXPORTED ! I tried to do the exporting again, but the same problem continues. So, i need help from people that have experience in these things.

PS: I just want my gun to appear on the game, i won't post, as ATwig123 sad, i will get flamed, cause the model is just.....just.....here, see if you want : http://www.mediafire.com/download/5u6gni0kd9yjzi6/My+First+Basic+Gun.ms3d ( YOU WILL NEED MILKSHAPE 3D )

This goes in General Modification Help for future reference.

If nothing was exported, then try running the program as administrator if you're on a windows machine. If that doesn't work, be sure that you're setting a file path for exporting as well as setting it to export a .dts

This goes in General Modification Help for future reference.

If nothing was exported, then try running the program as administrator if you're on a windows machine. If that doesn't work, be sure that you're setting a file path for exporting as well as setting it to export a .dts

Running as an administrator dint't worked, and i made a folder, i tried exporting there, no difference. I checked the settings of the DTS and it seemed all ok. Oh, and sorry for posting in the wrong session. I alredy tried to find a tutorial on the interentz, and it dint helped much.

These are my settings.