Job get and got rejected. :(

Author Topic: Job get and got rejected. :(  (Read 1401 times)

Real quick.

Got the job at the fancy restaurant near my school. I start next Saturday which is nice. Only $6.50 an hour though :(

also

Ask a girl on a date this Friday night but she said she couldnt because she was working. Im kinda relieved in someways because i'd kick myself if I never asked. :(

pretty good day i guess :)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 08:24:58 PM by SlayerZ99 »

you asked a girl out?

you got more balls than me

you asked a girl out?

you got more balls than me
i was so nervous because this is the first time and yeah. sad but a good feeling inside

Did you ask if she was free some other time? Or did it not seem like she was at all interested?

Because, her having work might not be an excuse. If you have work, you have work. And however nice you may be a date with you might not be worth losing a job.

yoo props for not getting pushy about being rejected and takin it like a man. just ask her later when she'd be available (if she's interested)

also nice work getting the job

sorry op, if she wanted to go on that date she would have asked for a raincheck

Did you ask if she was free some other time? Or did it not seem like she was at all interested?

Because, her having work might not be an excuse. If you have work, you have work. And however nice you may be a date with you might not be worth losing a job.
Unfortunately she was in a hurry so we didnt get to talk more. Ill talk to her more tomorrow.
yoo props for not getting pushy about being rejected and takin it like a man. just ask her later when she'd be available (if she's interested)

also nice work getting the job
sorry op, if she wanted to go on that date she would have asked for a raincheck
and thats ok
not the end of the world lol

Idk why but I'm a little nervous about tomorrow

The fair is on Friday and I was planning on going there. It's also open on Thursday, Sat, and Sunday too.

Also for the job. A friend from school went to the orientation with me today. About 5 or 6 other students from my school currently work there.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 08:25:47 PM by SlayerZ99 »

this reminds me of when i was dared to go ask a bunch of girls in a group to massage my back. i got shot down. crashed and burned.

I'd like to say good luck to you on this. Hope you get a better job soon, also, if a girl rejects you, don't take it personally. She probably either doesn't like you, or isn't available.

I had my third job interview a couple hours ago.

Real quick.

Got the job at the fancy restaurant near my school. I start next Saturday which is nice. Only $6.50 an hour though :(

also

Ask a girl on a date this Friday night but she said she couldnt because she was working. Im kinda relieved in someways because i'd kick myself if I never asked. :(

pretty good day i guess :)
Omg what the crap
Our minimum wage is $7.25 here

gj on asking her out yo, props

this reminds me of when i was dared to go ask a bunch of girls in a group to massage my back. i got shot down. crashed and burned.
yikes
I'd like to say good luck to you on this. Hope you get a better job soon, also, if a girl rejects you, don't take it personally. She probably either doesn't like you, or isn't available.
Dont plan on getting another job for awhile though.
Going to ask her tomorrow if Saturday or Sunday is free for her. Nervous though :/
Omg what the crap
Our minimum wage is $7.25 here
Yeah its way less than minimum but I get tips (?) Well I sure hope I get a lot of tips haha
gj on asking her out yo, props
Thanks
sucks that friday doesnt work though

well didnt ask her today because i pussied out

going to try tomorrow because i have class with her at the end of the day that way if i get rejected again i can kill myself immediately instead of waiting out the rest of the school day

i totally messed up not asking her about saturday when I first asked her but whateves. wish me luck tomorrow :)))