Author Topic: How was your first day back to school?  (Read 3363 times)

So I'm back from the first day, and it went much better than I expected. Here is your after school special (hehe) as I promised, in periods. I no longer have homeroom in my school, by the way. I also go to AP Science and Algebra.

1st period: I accidentally walked into the wrong classroom. Said class had a bunch of said gangsta-mexicans and people who I generally resent, but my actual class (which was AP Science) was the complete opposite.
2nd period: Technology class where we talked about the things.
3rd period: ELA class with a nondescript teacher. A idiot in my class got in trouble here.
4th period: I had to sit in the auditorium to choose an elective, but they didn't have enough time.
5th period: I had to sit through a lecture from the assistant principal of my floor because my schoolmates wouldn't shut the forget up. Then I had about 5 minutes to eat lunch.
6th period: My SS teacher is pretty neat. That's about it really.
7th period: See 6th period.
8th period: AP Algebra, basically see 6th period.

I stuff my pants :3
Not Really Just Blew Up The School As Normal

I stuff my pants :3
Please don't.

School was pretty awkwardly normal the first day. The freshmen are okay i guess, it's a shame i hate every single one of them.

becuz we dunt ned no edumacaishun

n/a
i'm NEET till January B)

(well okay i'm actually still employed but the amount of work involved is minimal)

Well, spent the entire school day at my computer desk.

I'm homeschooled.
What do you do

becuz we dunt ned no edumacaishun
techer leave those kids alone

my day was pretty ordinary. someone got arrested and a fight broke out in class.

i was sick tho so that sucked.

technically speaking, my first day of elementary school was today

im the new tech guy :)

my day was pretty ordinary. someone got arrested and a fight broke out in class.
"Ordinary"

technically speaking, my first day of elementary school was today

im the new tech guy :)

Arn't you 18??

It was ok. One of my teachers is new to the school. Didn't even see a single meme.