Author Topic: is this loving support_updater bullstuff some of that slayer hacked forget?  (Read 2395 times)

i can only assume its because of that loving slayer forgetstuff but i dont have slayer installed because i dont use it so what the forget

"dont know what to do? click yes"?
what kind of bullstuff is this message?
who ever made this prompt can go forget their nugget right in the middle of january. this is the most loving shady as forget messages

its so loving shady it'll stand up to any eminem song.
what the forget

which add-ons do it?
(whichever ones do should idk get rid of such a stuffty prompt)

this message just loving popped up out of nowhere.
i never recently installed anything. i ain't installing forgetin' malware and blockland deletion add-ons because "idk what the forget to do"

it's actually legit, lol. support_updater is fine and its made by greek2me (citation needed) and he's a cool dude

loving forgetstuff forget
bullstuff
forget loving forget
loving
forget
stuffty
loving
forgetin' forget

then why is the message so loving shady
like, there is no stupider way to get across this message

tell me what add-on requires it, and give me a link to the add-on that isn't a 404.
like seriously forget

then why is the message so loving shady
like, there is no stupider way to get across this message

tell me what add-on requires it, and give me a link to the add-on that isn't a 404.
like seriously forget
How about you click yes

How about you click yes
Yeah, I don't want to have Blockland do that thing where it ends up deleting itself.

it's slayer.

also calm the forget down, jesus.

it's slayer.

he said he doesnt have slayer installed

he said he doesnt have slayer installed

wait oh

idk then lol

it's slayer.

Here's a deangryized version

I don't have anything Greek2me installed. (That I am aware of)

"dont know what to do? click yes"?
Why should I trust such a shady message?

I have no idea which add-ons do this.

The message just randomly showed up a week or two ago, and I have no idea what could've caused it. I am concerned for the integrity of my game.

click no and see if it goes more into detail :cookieMonster:

Greek2Me built a support script that creators can put into their add-ons that will make that pop up. It's supposed to help you get the updater if one of your mods supports it.

Noedit: If the code were malicious, it wouldn't need to prompt you to do it's evil work.

Noedit: If the code were malicious, it wouldn't need to prompt you to do it's evil work.
I still don't see why I should even give it an iota of trust when it's worded like some sort of prize you won off researchhub