Author Topic: Best gaming computer <= $600?  (Read 3073 times)

Not really. His mom is the one paying for it, if she'll only buy a prebuilt then there's nothing he can do
yeah but he acts like its some sort of threat

Most people (or at least myself, idk) give as much as they can
I think most people would probably just check the site in the first place
yeah but he acts like its some sort of threat
a threat to ignore you, sure

Then you don't know how to shop for pc parts lol

Look at the build I listed previously
$569 for that. And that's the sale price, it's normally $749
Here's a partslist with the same specs for $550 $525 $515, and I could bring it even lower by using lower quality parts like a prebuilt computer would
woah man a whole 30 bucks saved. thanks for proving my point

It's on sale -- the price of the computer is $749.

So actually it's $180 -- or 25% -- saved.

you've made like 10 topics of this

It's $54 cheaper. And that's the sale price
If it weren't on sale, it would be $234 cheaper
Plus you're getting better parts for the price of assembling it yourself: the PSU i put in their is 150 watts higher, allowing more room for upgrades, and is a good name brand, whereas prebuilt manufacturers may often use cheaper brands
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 08:49:42 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

if it had only been ten dollars saved he still wouldn't have proved your point. it would have been the exact opposite of proving your point

lol, even if i could somehow convince her to get it, i'm still scared of handling the parts a bit too hard and breaking some
also are there any other good computers for under or equal to $600?

lol, even if i could somehow convince her to get it, i'm still scared of handling the parts a bit too hard and breaking some
also are there any other good computers for under or equal to $600?
it's real forgetin hard to find a really good gaming pc equal or under $600 pre-built

http://pcpartpicker.com/

Turn on compatibility mode and look around. *IF YOU WANT TO BUILD IT*

This is $670 and you could prob tweak some parts if you wanted it lower http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XtJzXL
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 09:27:15 PM by Thex0r »

http://pcpartpicker.com/

Turn on compatibility mode and look around. *IF YOU WANT TO BUILD IT*

I am not building a computer. Do not mention it. My mom said she'd buy me a new PC but wont let me build one. Mention building one and I will ignore you.

Then you don't know how to shop for pc parts lol

Look at the build I listed previously
$569 for that. And that's the sale price, it's normally $749
Here's a partslist with the same specs for $550 $525 $515, and I could bring it even lower by using lower quality parts like a prebuilt computer would
So how good is this build? No knowledge of computers whatsoever. How well can it run games? And how does it run Blockland?

So how good is this build? No knowledge of computers whatsoever
its a decent build

its a decent build
So what does that mean then? Lol. That doesn't tell me what kind of games or graphic settings it can play at.

If you arent building it with a budget of 600 you are gonna have a real pile of stuff