what are the phones of choice right now?

Author Topic: what are the phones of choice right now?  (Read 934 times)

i am using my upgrade tomorrow and dont know what rocks cuz i dont follow phone models and such.

im with verizon and want something with android.
upgrading from an galaxy s4.

Moto G I've heard is good, maybe Moto X if you can upgrade to it. Don't go for iPhones, they're pieces of stuff.

Galaxy S5 and (I think this is what it's called) LG G2 are pretty popular.
Also Nexus 5 is a good phone.

Don't go for iPhones, they're pieces of stuff.
Get the Moto X and listen to the above comment.
Or wait for the Moto X+1

Galaxy S5 and (I think this is what it's called) LG G2 are pretty popular.
Also Nexus 5 is a good phone.
why go for the LG G2 when there's the G3?
Moto G I've heard is good, maybe Moto X if you can upgrade to it. Don't go for iPhones, they're pieces of stuff.
This is Bisjac we're talking about, the same guy who bought $2000 worth of computer parts the day they were released, partly just because he wants the latest stuff, I think.

The best, most powerful phones are the LG G3 and Samsung S5 (I personally dislike the look of the actual phone and touchwiz, but that's just my opinion). There are other options, but none quiet as powerful, IIRC.

Some other good choices are the Nexus 5 (IDK, can you get this with Verizon?), Moto X if you want something that's fairly inexpensive, pacts some cool features, but isn't necessarily the most powerful or have the highest PPI.

There are the OnePlus One and Oppo Find 7, but I don't think you'll find those in stores tomorrow.

why go for the LG G2 when there's the G3?This is Bisjac we're talking about, the same guy who bought $2000 worth of computer parts the day they were released, partly just because he wants the latest stuff, I think.
didn't bisjac once say he was like a millionaire or something or just really rich

After getting the G3 and having it for 2 weeks I can honestly say I love this phone more than any other phone I was looking at.

Definitely consider/throw your money at it.

EDIT: The "battery issue" really isn't an issue. After heavy usage through 6 hours I still have it up and running without concern of it dying.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 08:59:40 PM by AfterShock »

ive heard good things about the nexus 5

ive heard good things about the nexus 5
gsm only

get a moto x though

heard the htc one m8 was good

gr8 ph1 m8 i r8 it 8/8

so how do these top 3 models. g3, a nexus model i cant recall, and the s5 all compare in screen size and specs.

specs kinda are important to me. all smart phones for some odd reason slow down after about a year. (probably by design) because of all the software updates and such. i do multitask things all day long.

remember i like android. most of these have both android and windows versions from what i understand.