Author Topic: Maddox on Spider-Woman's ass.  (Read 1406 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB6TiRJNI-Q

While I'm not really a fan of the Elle magazine argument (I think it's true though) he's pretty much spot on with all of his points.

another reason why the feminist movement will crash and burn

Yeah, the dudes got good points.

That said I can understand why people might be upset at a publication blatantly loveually characters that don't need to be. Not that I'm upset at this.

I agree with him on pretty much all of that.
It seems a particularly weak image to pick at. For starters there are plenty of Marvel (and other comic) images that are much more loveual than this one. Just because it shows off the curve of a bum. There are loads of other superheroines who are constantly depicted in loveual poses in revealing clothes. Compared to them, this is tame, seeing as how despite how tight the clothes are depicted, Spider Woman is fully covered up.

Spider Woman is probably my least favourite Marvel superhero in terms of looks though, so even if this was exceedingly researchographic it probably wouldn't have gotten me interested.

spiderman's ass is being shown off all the time
i love it

had these people ever seen the stuff marvel puts out since like ever

but no THIS IS TOO MUCH

spiderman's ass is being shown off all the time
i love it

little too flat for me

they're not even forgetin trying to make good, anti-loveist points anymore

i'm gonna go read some comics

they're not even forgetin trying to make good, anti-loveist points anymore

i'm gonna go read some comics
Me too. This has gotten me in a comic reading mood. I'ma go buy a new comic volume on the Marvel Store.
Question is, do I go for another Deadpool (2008-2012), or a Guardians of the Galaxy? (not sure which series, I grabbed the first of this particular one a while back when it was on sale)

little too flat for me
pff, movie spiderman ass will never live up to the perfect 2D spiderman ass

im laughing so hard shes posed like that because shes a loving spider is this what feminism is now

Me too. This has gotten me in a comic reading mood. I'ma go buy a new comic volume on the Marvel Store.
Question is, do I go for another Deadpool (2008-2012), or a Guardians of the Galaxy? (not sure which series, I grabbed the first of this particular one a while back when it was on sale)
i remember people talking up a great deadpool 2012 series, can't remember the name of it. ultimate maybe?

imo the real issue with that image is just that it looks bad
I don't really care if there's a butt. but it looks like her neck is broken and there's something really off about her mouth. and her waist is ridiculously small