Author Topic: did somebody say rendering issue  (Read 2598 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97PRBs9WzVI (mind the shakycam, reason explained below)

so somehow my blockland doesn't render correctly, making almost everything on screen flash (including the gui itself)

the problem started occurring yesterday

(fyi blockland reports my os version incorrectly, i'm running os x yosemite public beta 2)

noedit: it only occurs in fullscreen, 1920x1080

Renderer: Intel HD Graphics 4000 OpenGL Engine *shutters*

Blur's doritos love rp deluxe D W0T?

It's a noted fact that Intel seems to have "issues" with OpenGL at times, your graphics card should be able to handle the game properly though, be sure to check your drivers, and try deleting some of the files in your Blockland directory like the shaders folder and cache.db

Also if it only happens in fullscreen then maybe for w/e reason your graphics card can't support it anymore (I really don't think that's the case.)

Blur's doritos love rp deluxe D W0T?
it's a joke m9

ok so excluding the drivers (macs don't need drivers), i'm going to try what you said and see if that fixed my problem

every computer needs drivers
i don't know about you but i've plugged in several devices and not once have they not worked (except for this cheap off-brand usb floppy disk drive from china)

i can't tell if the glitching has reduced, but it seems to be happening when i look at emitters

i don't know about you but i've plugged in several devices and not once have they not worked
because your operating system downloads them automatically. the same thing happens with windows

there aren't any intel drivers for mac, it's all built in

i even checked the intel website

Noone can fix mac issues, i speak from experience. I assume you tried re-installing the entire Blockland folder?

It appears after a certain amount of on-screen lights are being rendered you get this issue.
It's likely a driver issue (Yes, I saw you discussed how mac don't need drivers, it does, drivers run hardware and software for the computer).

Click on your apple logo, then click Software Update, then update.
If there is an update it should be included with the updates.

Also since you said it started happening recently, have you updated, change operating systems, or done anything could affect how your game runs?
It might be an issue with a compatibility breaking update or something.