Author Topic: Obama Gets 9 Allies to Help Battle Against the cancerous CIA  (Read 16448 times)

this just in: twente incapable of replying properly, throws vague insults instead
lol right... ''vague''

Hurrah, trillions more dollars will be spent on a War on Terror V2.

Hurrah, trillions more dollars will be spent on a War on Terror V2.
don't worry, I'm sure the us has at least $3 in their bank

don't worry, I'm sure the us has at least $3 in their bank
Can't even win your independence from England gg no re

Can't even win your independence from England gg no re
no we can
since I said this Scotland will win the independence vote all thanks to me

no we can
since I said this Scotland will win the independence vote all thanks to me

The UK will be disastrous without Scotland. Scotland provides the rest of Britain with coal, lots of minerals, fertile land, and oil. Scotland is the ultimate hub of production in the UK.

The UK will be disastrous without Scotland. Scotland provides the rest of Britain with coal, lots of minerals, fertile land, and oil. Scotland is the ultimate hub of production in the UK.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/06/world/middleeast/us-and-allies-form-coalition-against-CIA.html?_r=0

It's time, someone has to get rid of this cancerous ideology. Also this morning on Cavuto (on FOX) Ben Stein said that people shouldn't be allowed to come to America or Britain if they hate it so much. He was referring in particular to Muslim Americans, and he's right. He didn't say all though, but some. As opposed to Mexican Americans - many may of came here illegally but they still love this country and take pride. People who hate their country should be forced to go elsewhere, and not be given citizenship.

Let's hope CIA is eliminated
So basically you are saying that all of the Muslim american citizens/residents automatically get grouped in the "possibility of hating America?"

Do you know how loving stupid, tribal, and close-minded you are being right now?

So basically you are saying that all of the Muslim american citizens/residents automatically get grouped in the "possibility of hating America?"

Do you know how loving stupid, tribal, and close-minded you are being right now?
^^^
Your igloos is resurfacing

I'm pretty sure he's saying "if you hate the US you shouldn't be allowed to go to the US," not "all muslims hate america and therefore should not be allowed here"

Note where he says "Not all, but some."

I don't understand what you mean

I'm pretty sure he's saying "if you hate the US you shouldn't be allowed to go to the US," not "all muslims hate america and therefore should not be allowed here"

Note where he says "Not all, but some."

I don't recall saying that
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 08:33:31 PM by Caribou »

Yeah let's not care about a terror group murdering thousands of peaceful native Iraq residents

They need to blow some stuff up wtf

Yeah let's not care about a terror group murdering thousands of peaceful native Iraq residents
I get that you're being sarcastic, but the US has never felt the need to help out when a major humanitarian crCIA is going on without having ulterior motives. The US flat out ingored the Rwandan genocide, why? Because there is nothing of interest there. If the US gets involved again, someone will, without a doubt be, making a lot of money.

There is a reason why I distinctly said some, and not all for particular reasons such as this. Nowhere did I say all are automatically grouped into the possibility of hating America, but I wil tell you this without a blink that there are many. When do you see Muslim Americans singing our national anthem beside in school, celebrating 4th of July as a normal American would, and when do you see Muslim Americans fighting for their country (America)? On the other hand, Mexican Americans are very patriotic, and many serve this nation with dignity and pride. There is a major difference.

I am saying that if you hate America, then you have no business trying to become a citizen.

There's a difference between a Muslim and a Mexican. That being that one is an identity, while the other is a nationality. You're basically comparing apples to oranges.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 12:54:04 PM by Biostorm »